The MultiWii PRO is a gyro/accelerometer based flight controller that is loaded with features. This version of the MultiWii supports direct connection of a GPS module (package includes MTK 3329 GPS module) allowing for ultra-precise positioning functionality. With expandability options and full programmability, this device can control just about any type of aircraft. This is the ideal flight controller for your multi-rotor aircraft.
• SMD component design with Atmega2560
• ITG3205 Triple Axis Gyro
• BMA180 Accelerometer
• BMP085 Barometer
• HMC5883L Magnetometer
• Servo output for camera pitch and roll control
• Supports direct connection of GPS module (MTK 3329 GPS module included)
• On-board USB connection for programming
(MTK 3329 GPS Module)
• Based on MediaTek Single Chip Architecture.
• L1 Frequency, C/A code, 66 channels
• High Sensitivity, Up to -165dBm tracking, providing superior urban performance
• DGPS(WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) support (optional by firmware)
• USB/UART Interface
• Supports AGPS function (Offline mode: EPO valid up to 14 days)
Mounting: Standard Mk style mounting holes 45mm X 45mm
(MTK 3329 GPS module)
Position Accuracy: < 3m CEP (50%) without SA (horizontal)
Cold Start: under 35 seconds (Typical)
Warm Start: under 34 seconds (Typical)
Hot Start: under 1 second (Typical)
Power Consumption: 48mA @ acquisition, 37mA @ tracking
Shut-down current consumption: 15uA, typical
*Note: See instructions on how to enable GPS function located under the "Files" tab.
MultiWii PRO FC x 1
MTK 3329 GPS Module x 1
GPS module connection leads x 1
Main board connection leads x 1
USB connection cable x 1
More information can be found on the Multiwii Website.
this board was glitchy from the start, i got everything working right, then the board decided to take a flight on it own..... without giving it any throttle in manual mode it jumped up about 20 feet then the motors died and came crashing down, breaking my frame to pieces, destroying my gimbal, camera, and power dist board.... this board is a piece of crap... spent to extra money for a better one.... its costing me almost $300 to replace everything.... total crap...Quite nice, but:
- there is no way you can provide additional inputs (like rssi) without some hacks and using AUX inputs for that (you have less AUX inputs then)
- there is known power problem (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=27245066&postcount=1859) which causes low voltage on serial power pins and on board itself causing some peripherals not working properly (like not starting minim osd). You can provide 6V input instead of recommended 5V or do some other tricks to work around this but it is still a problem.
On the other hand it is quite cheap and works...the worst documented and hardest to set up flight controller you will ever use.
if you aren't versed in arduino programming you will find it hard to operate this controller and even if you are ok with arduino code, you will have to figure out how to use it without any instruction.In the end it words great. But, oh, what a trip. The board is only outputting 3.9 volts to the serial 2 port that the GPS runs on. The GPS board is set up to run on 5.0 volts and this has caused me nothing but a million false starts. (Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.) In the end, I ended up unsoldering the 5.0v trace on the GPS and bridging the 3.0 trace. (Google it and good luck.)
The multiwii board itself is great, but why isn't *everyone* talking about the wrong voltage going to the serial port? For that reason, I'm knocking this combo down to 2 crowns for Quality. Yet, the value is good if you don't mind spending quite a bit of time learning the ropes.I got this because I wanted to play around with a KK Board alternative. Though they have the same relative price point, they are completely different. For those looking for an entry level Flight Controller, I'd still recommend the KK since you can adjust the settings on the fly with the built in or attached screen. On this FC you need to plugin...adjust...repeat. However, great online community with lots of feedback and ideas.In Verbindung mit der notwendigen Software (Arduino plus MultiWii-Datei) ein hochwertiges Board zum Spitzenpreis.Nice Flight Controller and Price
easy to set up, and very good qualityNichts fr Anfnger und Leute die schnell fliegen wollen!Item faulty going through tha now so will be a whileYOU HAVE TO SET THIS UP, Once you do it's amazing and packed with tons of features! Anybody that gives it less then 4 stars doesn't know How to use it.