If micro FPV drone racing is your thing, then you need to have the Edge over the competition and this 32 bit Pico sized flight controller might be just what you need to give you just that.
With a voltage range compatible with 1 or 2 cell LiPo batteries this controller leaves the choice of performance level up to you; use a single cell battery for gentle performance or a 2 cell pack for setting blistering track times!
The Naze32 BRUSH is based on the well-respected Naze32 flight control and has been developed for use with brushed micro motors. It will support most hollow cup motors, including 1020 coreless motors.
With DSM, DSM2 and DSMX protocols supported via SBUS or PPM, the Edge is about as flexible to use as it gets.
• Naze32 based 32bit brushed flight controller
• 1 or 2 cell LiPo 2S (8.4V) power supply, 2S power can bring flying experience more violence.
• Quad and Hex support
• Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the pressure reduction technology, whether it is 1S or 2S power input, PPM/UART2 output 5V, DSM port output 3.3V
• Large current NMOS transistors enable the board to sustain up to 10A operating current per channel. Each channel is equipped with a freewheeling diode.
• Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM/DSM2/DSMX receiver input signal.
• Battery voltage warning buzzer
• Supports most hollow cup motors, including 1020 coreless motors.
• Compatible with Cleanflight and Baseflight
Voltage: 1~2s LiPoly (3.2~8.4V)
RF: Supports DSM/DSM2/DSMX
Software: Naze32 BRUSH
Size: 32.5 x 22 x 1.2mm
1 x Acro Naze32 Brush flight control board
1 x Molex style battery connector
1 x Self-adhesive mounting pad
Before applying power, pay careful attention to the battery voltage selected.
Default voltage is 1S (4.2V); When using 2S, first disconnect the short contacts (1S) and then put the two pads on the 2S.
Be careful not to short all three pads together.
1. DSM receiver soldered directly to the DSM interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, in CF software configuration UART3 for
Serial RX, and change the receiver mode to RX SERIAL and then set up the receiver brand with Spektrum1024 or 2048.
2. SBUS receiver soldered on UART2 interface SBUS signal in CF software configuration UART2 for Serial
RX and change the receiver mode to RX SERIAL and then set up the receiver brand with SBUS.
3. PPM receiver soldered on PPM interface. No need to open RX Serial, just in the CF software to change the receiver mode for RX PPM.