Copy and Share the Below URL
The Neptune is a lightweight and agile high performance 3D plane that will push your skills to the limits! Reinforced with carbon fiber, Neptune is designed for ultimate 3D and beyond! The light wing loading, combined with massively oversized control surfaces makes this the ultimate indoor 3D/F3P airplane. The vibrant color scheme looks great in the air and on the ground.
The airframe is of all 3mm foam construction with carbon fiber rods reinforcing the fuselage and wing sections. The carbon leading edge keeps the wing stiff, and also protects it from damage if you fly into anything. This is kit only allowing you to install your choice of electronics and battery to get the Neptune flying.
The Neptune is a full kit and requires about 4~6 hours to complete.
• Kit - Build to suit your preferences and install your choice of electronics
• 3mm Depron foam airframe with carbon fiber reinforcement
• Optional wing fences for greater precision
• Ultra-light weight landing gear and wheels
• Vibrant multi-color printed graphics
Flying Weight: 175g
4+ Channel transmitter and micro receiver
3 x 7~9g servos
2204 1700kv brushless motor
10amp brushless ESC
2S 7.4V 500mAh lipoly battery
8x4 GWS propeller
Foam safe glue
HK Neptune & Mercury 3D Profile