OrangeRx R620 full range receiver w/failsafe, S.BUS and satellite port ready.
The new range of OrangeRx R620 receivers are built using original components and MCUs, and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product each and every time.
All OrangeRx receivers are QC tested before leaving the factory.
The OrangeRx will work with ANY DSM2 compatible 2.4Ghz transmitter.
The OrangeRx R620 is only 10.2g in weight and 46x23x13mm in size with case, Great for medium/small planes & helis, right up to large scale models.
• Super light weight at just 10.2 grams with case.
• Compatible with DSM2 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems.
• Full range operation
• 6 Channels
• Compact design
• Single 140mm antenna for mounting in almost any location.
• 1 Satellite port included.
• Input voltage: 3.7~7.0V.
• 1 Port S.BUS OUT (uses BATT/BIND port) - Works with S.BUS servos and GY750.
• Failsafe: All channels to bind position at signal loss.
Input voltage: 3.7~7.0V
Size: 46x23x13mm with case
Weight: 10.2g with case
12 Month replacement guarantee!
OrangeRx R620 DSM2 Compatible receiver
1 x Bind plug
1) Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance
2) This is not a Spektrum module, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum module.
The Spektrum brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
3) Price of this module may fluctuate (up or down) due to cost of electronic components.
4) This is not an underground manufactured fake Spektrum module. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
Unit is difficult to bind, and needs to rebind frequently. Unit works best if you place it in a drawer, walk away, and use something else.I bought 5 of these 6 months ago. I just had the 4th one go bad. They were on 3 different planes. After the 3rd one went bad about 2 months ago I contacted hobbyking about the warranty, have not heard back yet. It must have been a bad batch, because other people seem to have good luck with them.Outstanding ! Perfect !Excellent 6 channel reciever! Not one issue yet, just make sure to power down TX after every flight. If it blinks that means your TX wasn't turned off and it's looking for previous set signal, you can damage your reciever or lose signal anytime this happens.This is a GREAT receiver, i build and fly small nitroairplanes, the biggest with a 42" wingspan. Receiver works with no issues. About the range: Around 500 to 700 mts., After that it is not easy to see the small plane, so I did not test it further in real life. Excellent price, too. Hopefully back in stock soon.I always use orange receivers and never have problems.Faulty item! Does not work. I have around 20 orange rx and know for sure this item is not working. Warranty return submitted one month ago and status is still showing - Waiting Inital Evaluation.
It will be good if hk can improve their quality control and test the receivers work after production.Nice inexpensive RX - works good!great value receiver.. priced well enough to make me buy a spare!good product and half the price of other brands!