With an integrated OSD, buzzer, 500mw VTX, LED bar, 32-bit flight controller and DSMX Compatible Rx, there is no better way to build a 150mm class quad with all of the above features than with the Oversky MUL A board.
With so much functionality it really does show you what is now possible with an all-in-one board making it perfect for new users and advanced builders of quads.
The board is ideal for small quads but can equally be used on larger multirotor builds to save significantly on overall weight.
• Integrated CF(STM32103CBT6+MPU6050
• USB,OSD,DCDC power
• 5.8G analog VTX/500mw/32CH/cam supports FatShark goggles
• LED tail lights and Buzzer
• 7 channel DSMX compatible receiver
• Supports outside compass and sonar
• Supports Cleanflight and Baseflight firmware
Oversky MUL A with DSMX Compatible Rx with PDB
FPC cable and antenna converter cable
2 SMA VTX adapter cables
2 Ribbon cables
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 product.
The Spektrum and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.