The Phantom is a very striking R/C Yacht and with its huge sail is built for speed. It comes in an easily identifiable yellow and carbon fiber effect hull which is based entirely on a racing yacht and molded in fiberglass with a perfect Gelcoat and enamel painted finish.
All required items are pre-installed, including 3kg mainsail winch, steering servo and all rigging, sail and hardware. Once assembled all you need to do is add your own tx/rx and battery!
In a stiff breeze, this boat can be extremely quick and rapidly perform turns and maneuvers, proving for extreme racing.
• Beautifully crafted sailboat
• Ready to sail with all equipment pre-installed
• Larger improved reinforced rudder
• Improved material with a hand-laid fiberglass hull
• High-quality Gelcoat and enamel painted finish
• High-quality nylon sails with reinforced corners
• Aluminum turnbuckles and sail holders and metal rigging wire for easy adjusting rigging trim
• Pre-installed 3kg winch servo
• Maneuverable, fast and fun to sail
Area of Sails: 0.4m2
Ballast weight: 1.3kg
Draft from the waterline to bottom of keel: 350mm
Rig Height from the deck to the top of the mast: 1400mm
1 x 2ch transmitter and receiver
1 x Receiver battery
Note: Please ensure you fill the keel ballast to 1.3kg or heavier. Lead shot, bearings or bolts/nuts will be sufficient. Keeping them in place with epoxy.