Copy and Share the Below URL
The PixFalcon Micro PX4 Autopilot is a high performance module suitable for fixed wing, multi-rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It can be recognised as a scaled down version of the popular PixHawk high end autopilot favoured by high-end researchers, amateurs and industrial designers but it is a more compact and lightweight unit.
It is crammed with all the same features and specifications as its bigger brother but its smaller size makes it more compatible with models and designs that have a limited amount of space.
• Built in Buzzer
• 168MHz/252MIPS Cortex-M4F
• 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual overide, 6 auxilary, high power compatible)
• Abundant connectivity options for addition peripherals (UART, 12C)
• Intergrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual overide with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed wing use)
• Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual overide mixing modes (fixed wing use)
• Onboard safety switch and external safety switch
• Multi-color LED visual indicator
• MicroSD card for high rate logging over extended periods of time
• 32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 Core with FPU
• 256KB Ram
• 2MB Flash
• 32bit STM32F 103 Failsafe Co-processor
• ST Micro L3GD20H 16bit Gyroscope
• ST Micro LSM303D 14bit Accelerometer/Magnetometer
• Invensense MPU 6000 3 Axis Accelerometer/Gyroscope
• MEAS MS5611 Barometer
• 1 x UART Serial Port
• Spektrum DSM/DSM2/DSM-X® Satellite Compatible Input
• Futaba S BUS® Compatible Input/Output
• PPM Sum Signal Input
• Internal Micro USB Port
Specs (Power system Protection):
• Ideal Power Muliplexer with Automatic Current Limiter
• All Peripheral Outputs are Over Current protected
• All Inputs ESD Protected
Power Module Input: 4.1~5.5V
USB Power Input: 4.1~5.5V
Servo Rail Input: 0~10V (servo rail input is detected by PixFalcon)
Note: PixFalcon can be double redundant on the power supply if 2 power sources are supplied. The 2 rails are: Power module input and USB input.
PixFalcon Micro PX4 Autopliot
Multi output cable
Micro SD card
Please see under "Files" tab for manual.
*PX4/Pixhawk is an independent, open-source, open-hardware project aiming at providing a high-end autopilot to the academic, hobby and industrial communities (BSD licensed)
**The reference to APM refers to the ArduPilot project, a family of open source autopilots based on the Arduino open source computing platform, developed by 3DR and the open source community. It consists of a choice of ArduPilot Mega (APM) electronics and a range of free software versions for different vehicles and is governed by an open source creative commons license.