The PowerBox Evolution Spektrum has been developed specifically for Spektrum pilots, and represents a combination of the proven PowerBox Evolution with a Spektrum nine-channel receiver in one compact device. All you need is three Spektrum DSMX satellites in order to obtain a completely redundant receiver and battery system.
As with all PowerBox systems the power supply features redundant control for all functions, i.e. there are two controllers, two switches and two regulators. All commonly used types of battery can be employed: LiPo, LiFePo or NiMH. The LED indicator allows you to monitor the packs’ state of charge at a glance.
The integral regulators stabilise the voltage at 5.9 V or 7.4 V. This makes it possible to exploit the performance potential of HV servos to the fullest. The SensorSwitch included in the set is used to activate and disable the integral electronic switches. It is also used to set the battery type and the output voltage.
• Spektrum DSMX compatible
• Signal amplification and interference suppression for all 12 outputs
• Double-regulated output voltages for servos
• Regulated voltage with selection facility, 5.9V or 7.4V
• Separate voltage display for each battery
• Minimum value memory alerts the user to voltage collapses
• Suppression of any servo feedback currents which may occur
• Supports LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFePo battery types
• Regulator monitoring, regulator error indicator
• Large-area heat-sinks for high regulator performance
Operating Voltage: 4.0V - 9.0V
Power Supply: 2S LiPo, 2S LiFePo, 5S NiCd/NiMH
Current Drain Power-on State: 85mA
Current Drain Standby: 4µA
Maximum Load Current: 2x20A
Drop-out Voltage: 0.3V
Output Voltage: 5.9V and/or 7.4V Regulated
Signal Input Seriell: DSMX
Servo Sockets: 12
Temperature Range: -30°C to +75°C