RacerCube is an integrated 4 in 1 ESC, power board and FrSky receiver stacked with features and stacked together, to give you a compact, mess free, clean build.
Plug and play, ultra light weight and designed to suit your RC racing drone with a wheelbase from 160-330mm. Three individual boards stacked and plugged in, there's no need for cumbersome wiring connections and your vital flight equipment is protected in the center of the drone.
The bottom board houses the RacerCube's LittleBee 4 in 1 20A ESC's supported by and running BLHeli firmware, the center board has your SP Racing F3 EVO flight controller with an STM32F303 CPU compatible with PPM/CPPM/SBus and DSMX receivers and supports Cleanflight/Betaflight, the top board in made up of an ever popular FrSky 8-channel receiver compatible with the drone racers choice of transmitter and has a built-in SD-card slot for your onboard flight recording black box .
Mounting holes are a standard size of 30.5mm and an overall size of 35 x 35 x 25mm, power is supplied to the RacerCube by the supplied XT-60 battery connector and a Lipo battery from 3~6S.
It stacks on, with the RacerCube.
• Designed specifically for an RC drone racing quad
• Integrated 4in1 LittleBee ESC, PDB, FrSky receiver and F3 EVO Flight controller
• Suits racing drone with a wheelbase from 160~330mm
• Compact, lightweight fewer wire connections for a clean build
• 30.5mm standard mounting holes
• SD slot for onboard Blackbox flight recording
• ESCs run BLHeli firmware
• Flight controller supports Cleanflight and Betaflight
• Compatible with FrSky transmitters
• ESC's on lower board offers protection from damage
• Convenient soldering tabs for motors and power supply
Size: 35 x 35 x 25mm
Mounting spacing: 30.5mm
ESC: RacerCube 4in1 20A
Receiver: FrSky 8-channel
Flight controller: F3 EVO supporting Cleanflight/Betaflight firmware
Input power: 3~6S (11.1~22.2V)
1 x F3 EVO Flight controller
1 x FrSkyreceiver
1 x RacerCube 4in1 20A ESC
All connection cable, power cable with XT60 battery connector and nylon nuts and spacers