RC Emergency Kit
Let's face it RC is a blood sport, from multi-rotor cuts to burns, from nitro engines to a 6S 10,000mAh battery dropped on your toe, or a hex driver stuck through your thumb, every RC adventure is frought with risk? That's why we think a first aid kit is essential for everybody's field or pit bag.
No matter what the injury this kit has you covered with:
• Adhesive bandage strips
• Sterile Gauze
• Gauze wrap
• Bandage tape
• Elastic tape
• Tourniquet (use this to stop the blood flow when amputating a limb)
• Scissors (for very slow amputations)
• Alcohol swabs (not a beer replacement)
• Alcohol prep pad (see above)
• Blenderm tape (also very useful as emergency hatch tape)
• Vinyl gloves (up to you what you want to use these for)
But we know that RC people have disasters even more dire than losing limbs or third degree burns so this is not any ordinary first aid kit, it is a true RC emergency kit so we have also included:
• A hand powered torch
• Zip ties
• Male to female servo lead extension x 2
• Servo lead y-harness
• Plastic mixing card
• Low voltage alarm
• Wooden mixing sticks
• Bind plug
• Hook and loop tape
• Double sided foam tape
• Telescopic magnetic pick-up tool
• A whistle for when you get lost looking for your lost plane/multi-rotor
• And a multi-tool with saw, can opener, blade, ruler, spanner, flat head screwdriver and beer bottle opener, for when you've gone through the alcohol swabs.
What more could you ask for?
So next time you head out on an RC adventure make sure you've got your RC Emergency Kit. It's a jungle out there.
Color may vary
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
Guys! You should all have one of these with you. I actually used mine already. Some stupid kid (not mine) hurt them selves while I was flying, I had the bandage that made the poor little thing feel better. I don't think it did much, but they stopped crying. Still think you should have one of these in your fly-bag just in case.CE Certification Activity Do not look, it is important to have your car first aid kit, and if any part of the match, so use it.
More interesting is that part of the RC :)
Is there Noho useful aids when you take the total price :)Mint, First aid for me and my gear, added some hand gell, small cuts etc, plus repair bits for broken wires etc