The Roco Z21 digital system is the latest generation of multi-protocol command stations and is the ideal control system for locomotives with DCC or Motorola decoders and the perfect control for all digital components.
Up until now to control the Z21 you have had to use your smartphone or tablet or the Lokmaus plug in controller, not now as here enters the 10813 WLAN Multi-Mouse controller. The WLAN mouse is the optimal addition to your Z21, it brings together functionality of the legendary Lokmaus with the comfort of a fully digital central control unit.
The WLAN Multi-Mouse can be just used as a comfortable controller or it can be used for comprehensive programming of your loco decoder, turnouts and accessories. The clear layout of the design and simple operation make the WLAN Multi-Mouse the leading model railway controller.
Concept and overview of the WLAN Multi-Mouse:
• Ergonomic design for single hand operation
• Large backlit LCD with adjustable brightness and multi-language navigation
• Simple methods for setting speed and direction of travel of the locomotives using the rotary knob
• Rotary knob with zero locking position
• Perfect addition to your Z21
• The Roco digital system is expandable to include up to 31 input devices such as extra Lokmaus/Multimaus/WLA Multi-Mouse and route controllers etc
• Future proof update options
• Managing 9,999 loco addresses with locomotive library
• Alphanumerical loco name display (up to 10 digits) with loco database for 100 entries
• Loco control with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps which can be set for each loco individually
• Control of lights and 29 additional loco functions
• Controlling up to 1024 magnetic accessories (turnouts etc)
• Reading and writing variables (DCC-Cv's 1-1024, value range 0-255)
• Stable wireless connection with digital wireless std "WLAN" (EEE 802.11 2.4GHz)
• Emergency stop with shut down of the entire system
• Individual emergency stop for selected locomotives
• Child lock for functions which may be problematic for children (ie: programming or turnout control)
3 x "AAA" batteries (Not INcluded)