The Skyzone SKY-HD01 is a high definition 1080p 30fps FPV/Action Cam that is very easy to install and use.
Great for FPV flying it has a built in 5.8Ghz 400mw transmitter with up to 40 channels easily selectable across 5 bands thanks to the LED display.
The Lens FOV is 150 degrees and can be tilted within its housing to ±45 degrees. It can be powered from your main flight battery through a voltage step down or using its own built in Lipoly to provide up to 20 minutes of operation.
The SKY-HD01 also supports OSD and PWM remote control, has a built in microphone and utilises a micro SD card for on board recording. A micro usb cable is provided to download images/video and to charge the camera's internal battery.
This is an excellent value and no fuss plug & play unit for any FPV/aerial photography application.
• Full HD 1080p 30fps
• Built-in 5 Bands 40CH 5.8Ghz 400mw transmitter
• Lens Rrtation range of ±45 degrees
• FOV angle 150 degrees (Diagonally)
• Supports PWM remote control
• Supports OSD
Camera:HD 1080p 30fps
Latency: about 0.15s
Picture Format: Jpeg
Video Compression: h.264
RF Output: 24dBm
RF Output Impedence: 50 Ohm, SMA port
SD Card supported: Micro SD 32GB
Power Supply: 5V/1.2A
Built-In battery: 3.7V 500mAh
Dimensions: 65 x 37 x 20mm
Weight: 72g (with antenna and cables)
Sky-HD01 FPV/Action Cam
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
It's a good little camera but the only heat sink is the SMA antenna connector My IR temp guage shows well over 130deg C at the SMA I've opened it up and soldered a copper heat sink across the earth pins but it still hits 65/75 deg C the switch to power up the TX is also very odd I press the left side button (looking from the antenna side) this brings up a blue light then I need to press this again and the right side switch to e get the red TX light on. It often takes several goes before it latches onits a great camera and recorder , but I'm having trouble hooking up a external OSD. I have the EZOSD but it wont let me have the camera and OSD together on the goggles, its one or the other. has anyone else experienced this ?Not tried in properly just indoors at home, can't seem to format the memory card on it so unable to test record function.
In FPV mode the unit gets really hot so not sure how well its going to last.
Will give it a proper test once new antennas arriveThis camera was the biggest let down yet in my years of buying here. The transmitter is absolutely terrible! Constant crapping out while in plane sight in interference free environment. Don't even consider recording and transmitting at the same time... The built in battery can't handel the load and it shuts down or quits transmitting within a minute.
It's cheap for a reason! Don't buy this! Save your money for a möbius or runcam.I love it. 400mw, with a record function. All in one. FPV any model you want, with that adjustable lenseDie Videoaufnahmequalität ist durchschnittlich, bei 1080p und langsamen Bewegungen ruckelt das Bild, trotz guter Speicherkarte.
Bei 720p ist es OK.
Der eingebaute Tx macht nen guten Job, wird aber sehr heiß.
- Der eingebaute Akku hält voll aufgeladen 10 min. totaler Quatsch.
- Wenn der Akku nicht komplett aufgeladen ist, startet keine Videoaufnahme
- Bei Einstellversuchen ohne voll aufgeladenen Akku friert die Kamera ein und muß resetet werden.
Gute Idee, aber schlechtes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis.
- Nice picture
- It makes beautiful recorded video
- Good latency
- Easy to handle
- Compact design
- it arrived without a protecting foil, and the optics was full with fingerprints (it's second hand?)
- it has already crash once
- it works only 10 minutes with the inner battery
- it heats up very short time. there was 70-80°C temperature in the metal antenna connector. It will be not a long life device.
- The power of the TX is only 250-300mW, instead of the nominal 400mW.