5.8Ghz Receiver only
The RC805 5.8Ghz AV Receiver features a digital channel display and jumperless, one press channel selection. This receiver also includes an additional AV output for video recording while using FPV goggles.
Receiving sensitivity: < -90dBm
Receiving frequency: ISM 5.8GHz 8CH
Antenna port: 50ohm RP-SMA
Antenna: Gain: 2dBi
Power supply: DC12V 220mA
Video output level: 1Vp-p @ 75ohm
Audio output level: 1Vp-p @ 10Kohm
Weight: 52g (w/antenna)
5.8G : 5705,5685,5665,5645,5885,5905,5925,5945MHZ
** Many fake, poor quality & untested FPV products are currently entering the market. Don’t get caught out with poor quality substitutes, SkyZone FPV equipment is tried and true and has been tested and developed by FPV pilots for FPV pilots.
- Blade Count:
good SkyZone RC805 - 5.8Ghz 8 Channel AV Receiver
good transmitter for the price
From my personal experience of pairing this RX with FT952 TX and SJ4000 (maybe useful for you :)
* The band is said correctly on product descripton (but mentioned wrong in manual from Files) - so its BandE(Group C) 5705-5945MHz
* This Rx works fine with 7V at least in my room tests (as said in manual) - but probably 12V is nessesary on real flying. Also worked fine with 15V as I dont had 12V AC adapter at the moment - so you can try 7V in room
* My AV cable had small extra plastic on the male end which caused cable not 100pcnt in the RX socket (which i recognised as ok) and couple of hours was lost in figuring out. So make sure AV cable got into socket COMPLETELY
* SJ4000 need to be swiched into 'TV out' mode overwise its not sending any signal into USB port :) This mode you need to swich on again each time SJ4000 start
* On RX (FT952) manual on setting channel black marks mean white switches (and not black holes like it looked on the device) - dont be confused
And after all this set is working fine (inhouse tes)t and now im ready to install everything on copter and try it live!
fonctionne tres bien dommage que les branchements sont du meme cot que l'antenne
le choix de canaux est bcp plus facile et moins de risque de se tromper qu'avec les mini inters
par contre je trouve qu'il chauffe bcp
This Boscam 5.8Ghz 8 channel AV receiver is very nice and easy to setup. Quality is great for the price. Recommend!
Received the unit and looks very well made, sturdy, nice and slim. The antenna will be replaced by a circular polarized type. The cable assortment suits the needs.
Good product dual with 5.8Ghz 200mW transmitter
Very good signal receiver, works without any problems
I am very satisfied,satisfactory quality,very nice, you need to try it, the material is very nice, it works really well, very nice,...
Klasse 5,8 Ghz Empfnger alles wunderbar