ZTW Spider PRO Lite Series 20A BEC ESC 2~4S (BLHELI Firmware)
The ZTW Spider PRO Lite series of ESCs are a great choice for the popular FPV Racing multi-rotors.
Designed from the ground up for simple installation and easy setup and pre-flashed with BLHELI firmware to give a fast, super-smooth, linear throttle response which is ideal for racing multi-rotors.
Alongside the superb build quality, ZTW Spider PRO Lite ESCs feature thermal overload protection and auto throttle shut down in the case of signal loss.
• Developed specifically for FPV Racing multi-rotor use
• Pre-flashed from the factory with BLHELI firmware
• Capable of using ONESHOT125
• Uses powerful, high-performance Silab F390 MCU at 49MHz
• Super-smooth and accurate throttle response
• Super fast refresh rate of up to 600Hz
• Ultra-low internal resistance
• Twisted pair cable to throttle which reduces cross talk.
Constant Current: 20A
Max Burst Current: 30A
Input Voltage: 7.4~14.8V (2~4S LiPoly)
Dimensions: 27 x 14.3 x 4.5mm
Servo Lead: JR Type
Please note: No battery or motor connectors are supplied.
*** THESE ARE NOT F390 - BEWARE!!! *** Guys, I ordered 13pcs of these ESCs because they were listed as F390. Well, they just arrived and under the heatshrink, THERE IS AN ATMEL CHIP (ATMEGA8). Hobby King really messed up the description BIG TIME! Needless to say, I will be filing a complaint!