The OrangeRx Tx6i has taken over from where the original OrangeRx T6 left off. Very noticeable from the start is the new ergonomic styling with hand grips and an internal protected antenna, no longer will you be having to purchase a new antenna because you have damaged it. The new shape and design makes it easier to hold and use the switches and the adjustable length stick allows you to tailor the feel of the set to your own requirements. The programming buttons on the left have been reduced to 2 from 4 which simplifies things but the roller /selector button has been retained as it is so simple and effective to use, this is now used for most of the programming. Other features of the Tx6i over the original T6 is that it has a larger easy to read backlit LCD display, model match (stops you trying to fly your model with the wrong model memory selected), telemetry, 20 model memory, switch assignment, multi-copter mode, servo sync, integrated timer, all this and it is still compatible with existing DSM2/DSMX receivers.
Retained from the earlier T6 are all your favourite features such as fixed wing mode with multiple wing types and mixers, helicopter mode with multiple swashplate types, pitch/throttle curves, gyro adjust etc as well as the new mult-copter mode. It still has range test function, dual/exponential rates, travel adjust, mixers and much much more, see list of features below.
• New ergonomic design
• Internal antenna
• Compatible with DSM2/DSMX receivers
• 20 model memory
• Model match (stops you operating with wrong model selected)
• Servo sync (synchronises multiple servos when used on same function or when mixing)
• Roller/selector interface
• Telemetry: Battery, temperature, current, RPM (sensors need to be purchased seperately)
• Dual rates including rudder
• Large backlit LCD screen
• Integrated timer
• Dual speed trim
• Model name and type
• Throttle cut
• Trainer mode
• Model copy
• Travel adjust
• Sub trim
• Servo monitor
• Dual and exponential rates
• Fixed wing programming: Flaps, P-Mixers, Elevon, V Tail, Dual Aileron
• Helicopter programming: Gyro Adjust, Graphic Throttle Curve, Graphic Pitch Curve, P-Mixers, Swashplate Mix
• Swashplate types: Normal and CCPM 120
• Multi-copter mode
• Direct trim access display
• Adjustable stick lengths
Model: OrangeRx Tx6i Transmitter
Protocol: DSM2/DSMX compatible
Number of Channels: 6
Number of Model Memories: 20
Stick Mode: Mode 1 (throttle on right stick)
Input Power: 4 x AA cells: Alkaline, NiMH, Nicad
1 x OrangeRx Tx6i transmitter (Mode 1) International version
1 x USB lead
1x Link To User Manual Provided by seller
Compatible DSM2 or DSMX receiver
4 x AA batteries
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/DSMX product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/DSMX product.
The Spektrum and DSM2/DSMX brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
Note: A copy of the User Manual is available under the "Files" tab.
Flown with mine first yesterday and was quite impressed for the price. Flew high and well away with Orange V2 rx and no range problems or glitches, gimbals are surprisingly smooth and accurate and smooth servo output. For the money it seems a good little radio.Great transmitter, better ergonomics and better gimbles compared to previous version. Telemetry built in which is useful, much more sturdy antenna.