TrackStar D-Spec Sensored Brushless Drift Motor!
The TrackStar D-Spec Sensored Brushless Drift Motor comes in 3 different windings; 10.5T, 8.5T and 7.5T. Perfect choice for for different tracks, from technical to high speed layouts.
The TrackStar D-Spec Sensored Brushless Drift Motors feature a turbo fan blade which will suck in cool air into to the core of the motor, this will help keep a lower tempeature even at full thorttle. The turbo fan blade will also create a great sound when spooling up the motor, simulating a real car engine.
The TrackStar D-Spec Sensored Brushless Drift Motor uses a Sintered Neodymium Magnet which will generate a powerful magnetic force that will make the motor have a better torque output, this makes the drift action easier and more controllable to use.
• Sensor-Based for advance timing set-up
• Adjustable Timing
• Turbo fan blade attached to the rotor for cooling and real engine sound simulation
• Special designed motor can for weight reduction, better cooling and louder sound
• High Purity Copper Windings
• Powerful Sintered Neodymium Magnets for better torque output
• High Power Solder Tabs
• Removable/Replaceable Rotor
*Note: Sensor cable included
Can Size: 540
Sensored: Yes (Standard 6 pin harness)
Max voltage: 3.7V(1S)~11.1V(3S)
Max Current: 80A
Max Watts: 340W
Can Diameter: 36mm
Can Length: 51.5mm
Shaft Size: 3.175mm
Max Currents (A)
Length B (mm):
Can Length D(mm)
Unit Weight (g):
Total Length E(mm)