Add some power to your 1/8 off Road road vehicle with the new TrackStar SEG-28 Race Engine.
This high-rpm, huge power glow engine will give your car all the power it needs while drowning out the sound of those electric powered models! No need to worry about expensive batteries here. Just re-fuel and you're off!
The TrackStar SEG-28 Race Engine features a rear exhaust, an ABC piston design, lightweight construction, a double needle 8mm carburetor. This is truly a high-performance racing engine at a fraction of the cost of the big name brands!
• High performance and high torque ABC liner with 3 by-pass ports
• Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft
• Double-needle carburetor in aluminum-plastic composite construction
• High quality, high-speed bearings
• SG Crankshaft
• Red anodized cooling Head
Engine Size: 4.60cc
Maximum Power: 3.0hp
Practical Range: 6,000rpm - 37,500rpm
Crankshaft: 14mm SG
Carburetor: Aluminium 6061 - 8.0 mm
Exhaust Type: Rear
strong power .pro adjustement necessary,not for beginer driver .Bore/Stroke: 17.60mm / 18.35mm
not 18.35mm / 17.60mm
engine start easily, idling well.. breaking 2 tanks no problem...
will update again after some test.. tq