This nano-tech battery pack offers 100mAh more capacity than the original Dynamite option battery and a much higher discharge rate. More punch, more power and longer drive times are only the beginning. When tested with the Dynamite DYN1477 the differences between the original battery and the nano-tech where remarkable! Out of the corner power was remarkable due to the extra capacity and C rate of this battery. Bring your Losi 1/14th Mini 8ight to life with the nano-tech upgrade cell!
Voltage: 3S1P / 3 Cell / 11.1V
Discharge: 30C Constant / 60C Burst
Discharge Plug: EC3
Suited to the following models: Losi 1/14 Mini 8ight Buggy and Truggy
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Plug and Fly - Just add radio sytem, battery and fly!
• Fully molded EPO airframePower density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels.This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Unit Weight (g)
Max Charge Rate(C):
Great battery for my Losi Eight 1/14...it fits very well, no needs to change the capacity of receiver battery,take it! You will have a missile with it in your Mini Losi !!!Battery fits nicely in the Losi Mini 8T tray. Makes the truck a monster! Almost too fast for its size.Great battery, loads of punch and nice and light, best flight times on my mini quad from these!Love the size of this battery, perfect for my 250 HK FPV racing quad! Mine does finish with being a little warm (running emax 2204's and 12amp ESCs with 5x4 props) This battery is super light and can deliver a punch! Great battery life (7-9 mins when doing obstacle flying). I love the fast charging ability (up to 5C). I just hope they last!Great little batterys for my 250 race quad. Get about 6 minutes. No puffing and they dont come down warm.