The Turnigy 947-III highly portable soldering iron has all the power you need (60W). Don't be fooled by its size and price, this is a seriously good soldering iron and is more than sufficient for most hobby projects with an acurate temperature control and excellent heat holding.
Temperature setting is easily adjustable between 200C and 450C to meet most requirements and a handy indicator light lets you know when the iron is on. This lightweight soldering iron includes an ON-OFF switch for ease of use and energy efficiency and the tip can be easily changed with most "Hako" type tips to suit your soldering needs.
The internal heating core is highly efficient and the handle uses new environmentally safe materials that are both safe and durable. Included is a support stand to hold the soldering iron when not in use.
• Small size, light weight, easy to carry
• Highly efficient internal heating core
• Adjustable temperature dial
• Power switch to turn off the iron when not in use making it safer and energy efficient
• The handle uses completely new environmentally friendly protection material that is safe and durable
Power supply voltage: AC 220V~240V
Temperature range: 200°C~450°C
Temperature stability: ±1°C (static state)
Supply switch: Yes
Temperature adjustable: Yes
Operating indicator lights: Yes
Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C
Storage temperature: -20°C~80°C
Storage humidity: 35%~45%