The all new Turnigy GT-10X 1/10 Pan Car Kit is a high performance model loaded with features. The lightweight, slim-line design enables the GT-10X to be very agile and aggressive in the corners. From asphalt to carpet, this car can handle it all!
The GT-10X sports all of the features that you would expect from a high performance 1/10 Pan Car, such as a ball diff rear axle, lightweight carbon fiber chassis, fully adjustable front/rear suspension and rear side-links, open motor pod, adjustable front camber/castor and the list goes on!
A great feature of this chassis is the open motor pod design that makes installing, adjusting and swapping of brushless motors quick and easy. The motor mount is made of ultra-durable and lightweight 5mm CNC aluminum alloy. It's then anodized in a beautiful blue finish giving it that "hopped-up" look.
The GT-10X includes a servo mount that will accommodate most standard size servos, giving you a wide range of steering servo options. The battery tray is a perfect fit for our ROAR approved Turnigy nano-tech 1S 5000mAh hard case lipoly battery, and will suit most other 1S hardcase battery packs as well.
This car comes pre-built and almost ready to run, even the foam tires and wheels are pre-mounted. You will simply need to install your own brushless motor, ESC, steering servo and 2CH radio system (transmitter and receiver) to be ready to hit the track!
• Lightweight slim-line design
• High performance rear ball differential
• Fully adjustable front/rear suspension including rear side links
• Oil-filled aluminum bodied rear shock
• Open motor pod design
• 3mm carbon fiber chassis construction
• Pre-assembled chassis
• Pre-painted/trimmed body shell included
Wheel base: 260mm
Battery tray size: 96x50mm
Chassis weight: 515g (w/no electronics)
GT-10X pan car chassis
Pre-painted/trimmed body shell
All required hardware
2CH transmitter and receiver
3650 size brushless motor
Standard size steering servo (3KG torque or higher)
4000~5000mAh 1S lipoly battery (2S optional)
Got my car the other day, not s bad quality car, missing 2 x steering ball studs, oh well easy fix, tyres...replaced with tamiya foam f014 front and rear, replaced spur gear to 48 pitch. Servo saver is weak, replaced, setup car for 1s speed run on a 4.5t motor, and 1s esc, tested and rsn 63mph, 101kph under speed traps, it went dead straight, next time i will crank up boost and timing, overall im happydecent constrruction and drives well, servo saver is a bit soft so steering wont centre properly.very good car quality components an absolute bargain but the wheels are not universal meaning that only these wheels will fit apart from that the car is awesomeNearly complete. My kit did not include the pinion gear or the servo saver ball connectors. Also, the chassis damper tubes are dry and need lube to work properly. Tires and wheel are non standard and upgrades are unavailable. Handling is good on asphalt. First time out I lost pod chassis link ball connector and side springs, which is unavailable, had to refit with aftermarket components. Alternate spur gear is unavailable. Must use theadlocker on ALL components. I ultimately refitted drive with components from different manufacturer. Good buy if you don't race, or crash.Bought two of these. One for me and one for my wife. Great little cars. They handle nicely. The servo saver is weak and sloppy so we modded it on each car. Other than that, great cars. We are running 2s lipos in them.Excellent car! Three important notes I wish someone told me:
- It doesn't come with a motor pinion. Pick out a 25-40 tooth *64pitch* (I had to buy mine at a local hobby store)
- As many have mentioned the tires are horrifically bad. Mine shredded themselves at low speed. I stopped by an autozone and spent 30 minutes trying to find a radiator hose. Buy a Dayco C71593, use a knife to cut and glue with super glue They're actually spectacular as tires.
- Take out every bolt that goes into an aluminum part and add locktight! (that includes most of the bottom screws, everything related to the suspension and motor). Luckily I have extra screws of the right sizes to replace the ones I lost in 3 minutes of early test driving.
- Pro tips: Use some WS2812 LEDs and an ATTiny for great looking headlight/taillights! Partially cut the battery trey to hold a longer 2s battery and use a riser velcro to help hold it in place. Buy a nicer servo-saver. Use a prop balancer to balance the wheels for smoother high speeds.Great little platform. I was very septical at first, but after all the abuse I've put it through, and running it over 60 mph, I can say this is a great little car for the money. I do suggest ordering an extra set of wheels (or more), replace the servo saver with something stronger, and thread lock every screw! This is well worth the price!!!Ottima qualit per una macchina da un costo cos contenuto , le gomme fanno pena difatti le cambiano tutti con quelle della tamiya f104 .
Very good machine for the money but tires very bad ....I got this kit and it looked great, easy and fast build with a old Novak 540 brushless I had spare. The kits doesn't come with the needed steering ball joints on the servo saver but I already had the needed parts on hand. The ONLY real downside of this kit is the tires that comes with it. They simple wont grip on ANY known surface and the car just spins out. I have hunted all over and have not been able to find any tires that will work on this. I would love to find some rubber tires a little taller so I could use it on the street. The rims are one off kind for the rear so don't expect to walk into a hobby shop and find something that will work as its not gonna happen.
I was able to switch to a 48 tooth pinion easy and found that a Turnigy 2 cell A-Spec 4.2 lipo fits perfect but you been to take off one side of the battery holder, add the battery and replace it. I have no dought this would be a rocket ship if I could find a set of tires that would fit and hook up. If you find a work around for the tires please let me know and thanks.everything about this pan car is amazing, only docked a star because the shock dumped its oil.
teeth download now [33kb] GT-10X exploded view diagram download now [4124kb] sprnt48tpi download now [1318kb] 48tpimod download now [40kb] 48tpimod_final download now [528kb] GT10X MODIFIED download now [5284kb] GT10X MODIFIED download now [3230kb] 773061788X141480X54.jpg download now [3230kb] NanoTech Shorty 4200 2S download now [2886kb] NanoTech Shorty MOD download now [2829kb] Tamiya F104 Tire mod front download now [1054kb] Tamiya F104 Tire mod rears download now [1006kb] Tamiya F104 Tire mod set download now [1054kb] Plywood Shims Lowered GT-10x download now [650kb] Plywood Shims for F104 mod download now [789kb] the beast 5year old download now [2645kb] the beast 5year old2 download now [2678kb] the beast 5year old4 download now [2619kb]