The Turnigy TGV-CEV01 2A i-bus receiver allows giant scale modellers and users of multiple servos on a specific channel to match those servos to a greater degree than ever before. You can connect upto 4 i-bus receiver modules in series, which delivers a further 16 servo channels.
The TGV-CEV01 is capable of communicating with 4 different expansion channels, or 1 channel for multiple servos. The TGV-CEV01 2A also allows you to plug in an extra battery pack for direct power for those power hungry digital servos, without the risk of power loss. This option will allow for cleaner reception without high current flowing through your receiver.
• The i-bus receiver provides four separate expansion channels for servos
• Easy setup with on screen transmitter instructions
• Separate battery power input for i-bus receiver
• Ultra lightweight system just 8.6g!
• 194mm cable with Futaba style plug
Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
Working Current: 9 mA
Dimensions: 30 x 9 x 25mm
Weight: 8.6g (inc lead and plug)
Note: The CEV01 is compatible with iA10 and iA6B receivers