USB Flight Data Recorder PRO Kit
USB Flight Data Recorder Pro Features
- System includes everything to record airspeed, altitude, RPM, temperature, 4 servo channel movements and glitches, receiver voltage
- With accessories available below, monitor amps, pack volts, g-force, EGT, and more.
- Logged channels: 16
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Airspeed measurement from 2 to 290 MPH, with separate pitot and static input ports (high resolution)
- Altitude to 25K+ feet, with 1 resolution
- Onboard memory increased to 16X our original recorder, with lossless data compression, for hours of record time.
- USB Live Mode for real time bench monitoring
- USB Plug and Play - No new drivers needed
- Fully Compatible with Windows Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XP?
- Lightweight - approx 1.5 ounces with unit and cables
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Retains flight data without battery
- Windows flight playback and graphing in real time
- Excel?compatible data output
- Ultra-low power consumption - around 35 mA
- Built-in status LED indicates battery level on
- Adjustable logging rate, up to 40 Hz.
- Powerful built-in graphing
- Expansion port for future enhancements
For more information, click below;
Comme tout ce qui est EagleTree, c'est supervery nice sensors, includes all cables and pitots. great memory and refresh rate, easily adjustable and programmable.This data recorder is a top unit.Dose the job very well and then sum.