The perfect 6CH flybarless helicopter for both beginners and experienced pilots alike. The all new Walkera G400 features GPS allowing for precise position holding and even return to home functionality. It's never been easier than this to learn how to fly collective pitch R/C helicopters.
When it comes to stability, it simply doesn't get any better than this! The integrated 6-axis gyro and on-board GPS make this heli able to hover hands-off with the simple flick of a switch. So if you get into trouble, simply switch to position hold mode, take your hands off the sticks and let the G400 do the rest. It can even fly back to its home position and land automatically without any stick inputs from the pilot! Simply switch the flight mode switch to the number 2 position while in GPS hold mode and watch as the heli automatically flies back to its original take-off position and lands.
Right out of the box the Walkera G400 is completely built and setup. All components are pre-installed and adjusted, you simply need to add your own 3S 11.1V 1600mAh Lipoly battery, charger and 8 x AA batteries for the included Devo 7 transmitter. The Devo 7 is a full range and fully programmable 2.4GHz transmitter featuring a backlit LCD, model memory and much more!
• Ready to Fly (w/out battery) - Simply add your own 3S 11.1V 1600mAh Lipoly battery
• Fully assembled and setup right out of the box
• Precise GPS position holding and return to home functionality
• Ultra stable 6-axis gyro flight control system
• Full 6CH control with collective pitch flybarless rotor head allowing for aerobatic flight
• Devo 7 fully programmable 2.4GHz transmitter included (mode 1 - right stick throttle)
Main Rotor Diameter: 636mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 136mm
Overall Length: 636mm
Flight Controller: FCS400
Flying Weight: 620g
Walkera G400 GPS Series 6CH RC Helicopter
Devo 7 fully programmable 2.4GHz transmitter (mode 1 - right stick throttle)
3S 11.1V 1600mAh Lipoly battery
Lipoly battery charger
8 x AA batteries for transmitter