Hobbywing X-Rotor series ESC are a high-quality multirotor speed controller specially designed for drone racing. They have a broad range of programming features combined with a super smooth throttle range.
Hobbywing X-Rotor series speed controllers come with BLHeli-S firmware and support all BLHeli functions like ESC programming. Firmware can be upgraded via the throttle control signal cable. Twisted pair cable to throttle which reduces interference and cross talk.
Small lightweight and ease of installation make these feature packed ESC's a great addition to your 130~280mm racing drone frame.
• Developed specifically for FPV drone racing multi-rotors
• Small size combined with lightweight for easy installation
• BLHeli-S open-sourced firmware
• Super-smooth and accurate throttle response
• Compatible with various flight controllers and supports a signal frequency up to 500Hz
• Ultra-low internal resistance
• Twisted pair cable to throttle which reduces cross talk.
• For 130~280mm frame size
Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.3
Cont/Peak Current: 30A/40A
LiPo Cells: 2-4S LiPo
BEC Output: No
Throttle Range Calibration: Supported
ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite
Stick Programming: Supported
Oneshot Mode: Supported
Motor Rotation: Supported
Size: 23.8 x 14.5 x 5.8mm