The DYS XSD speed controllers (ESC) have been designed for high-speed motors which make them ideal for racing drones. The 30A V2 ESC comes with a high-performance Silads EFM8BB21 microprocessor for smooth response and high-resolution throttle steps.
The DYS XSD30AV2 comes with BLHeliS firmware but it also supports DShot300 or DShot600. Firmware can be upgraded by signal wire using USB Linker.
• Designed for drone racers
• Fast processing capacity
• High-Resolution throttle steps
• Using the advanced EFM8BB21processor
• 12 FET Design
• Supports high KV motors
• BLHeli_S does Damped Light only
• Supports Dshot600, Dshot300.
• High-current burst rating
• Firmware upgradable via signal wire (works with USB Linker for XM series)
Continuous Current: 30A
Burst Current: 35A
Processor: Silads EFM8BB21 Microprocessor
Firmware: BLHeliS, Supports DShot 600 and Dshot 300
Dimensions: 30.2 x 15.7 x 5.2mm
Weight: 3.2g without wires