XTAR SV2 Rocket fast-charging charger is designed to charge Li-ion, Ni-Mh and NiCd batteries via two channels.
Maximum charging current is 2A and it only takes 2.8 hours to charge a 5000mAh battery.
Two batteries (including flat top batteries) ranging from 30-71mm in length can be charged simultaneously and monitored from the one button controlled LCD screen. Using the button you can cycle through the display and change the charge rates from 0.25-2.0A.
Speed up your battery charging with the XTAR Rocket fast-charger.
• Fast changing current
• Optional constant charge current 0.25-2.0A
• Suitable for Li-ion/Ni-NH/NI-CD
• Reverse polarity protection
• Two independent charging slots
• 0V activation function to recharge "damaged" battery
• Impressive low cell temperature
• LCD backlight display
• Compact size
Input voltage: AC 110-240V
Output voltage: DC 12V/1A
Charging currents: 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0A
Trickle charge: 100mA
Standby current: Less or equal to 30A
Size: 120 x 40 x 75mm
Weight: 122g (without cable)
1 x XTAR SV2 Rocket fast charger
1 x Power cable
1 x Car charger cable
1 x manual and warranty card