The DYS design team have taken it to the next level with their latest F4 flight controller. F4 flight controller combines a PDB, current sensor, OSD and FC on a single board. The board features large easy to solder tabs for the power leads. The 3oz copper PDB ensures stable current flow even for high power applications, up to 150 Amp!
Thanks to the power of the F4 processor, this flight controller is able to run comfortably at 8KHz, while leaving plenty of processing power for all the other cool features this board has. The fully customizable OSD gives you important details like your power consumption, flight time, voltage and more, right through the video feed in your goggles. It also allows you to change settings on your quad, like PID’s and rates.
The DYS F4 flight controller also supports cool features like VTx Telemetry and SmartAudio, so you can change your FPV settings straight from the OSD, using just the transmitter sticks!
• Ultra compact and lightweight flight control system
• Integrated customizable OSD
• Integrated current meter to monitor real-time power consumption
• Compatible with all ESCs, as well as DYS 4-in-1 esc without soldering
• Allows you to view your PID settings on the built in OSD and adjust via your Tx
• Adjust the VTX via open ports such as power, frequency band, frequency point (Note: The VTX should
Include PPM VTX and RSSI VTX
CPU: STM32F405RGT6 MPU6000-SPI Gyro, refresh rate up to 8K
BEC: 5V, 3A output
Operating Voltage: 7.4 -22.2v (2-6s liPoly)
Weight: 11.2g (exclude wire)
Dimension: L42 x W36mm
Mount Hole Spacing: 30.5 x 30.5mm
SKU (Número de Referencia):
Peso ( g)
- SKU (Número de Referencia):
14975062327035993.jpg download now [226.18Kb] 14975062327035993.jpg download now [226.18Kb] DYS F4 Pro Flight Controller manual download now [457.70Kb] DYS F4 Pro Flight Controller manual download now [457.70Kb]