The sky’s the limit when you use the FrSky Horus X12S radio system. This outstanding 16 channel system (upgradable to 32 channel) is built to make you the God of the Sky, just like the Egyptian God Horus. It comes with FrSky’s well-known frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability.
This exciting system has lots great features. To start with there is a color, high-resolution TFT screen that is just as easy to see outdoor as it is indoors. The sticks not only give responsive feel but the gimbal is made from milled CNC aluminum which is equipped with six ball bearings for precision and durability. Coupled with Hall effect angle sensors you can tell this is a superior mechanism. Just tilt the transmitter to facilitate auxiliary control as there is a built-in 6-axis sensor (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator). There are multiple switches, knobs, and sliders than can be programmed to fit all your requirements. An excellent feature is a cover for the power switch to stop those inadvertent power offs if you bump the wrong switch.
The Horus utilizes Voice Alerts from internal stereo speakers or headphone jack, versus just an annoying beeper. For things like; audible count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., Just about anything can be programmed, you can even use your own voice. To enhance this there is haptic feedback to notify you by vibrating the transmitter when needed. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades. There is even an internal MP3 player that can play files directly from an SD card.
One of the best features of the Horus is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or B&F’s, no worries the Horus has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF. An inbuilt GPS module helps your model know where you are at all times, making it easier to return to you.
Training just became a whole lot easier as the Horus comes with a wireless trainer system. With two Horus transmitters up to 8 channels can be shared wirelessly between them making training a breeze. If your buddy is using another type of transmitter then there are two different cable options that can be used, Taranis/Futaba style and Graupner DSC style.
• Industrial high-resolution TFT screen (480*272), readable outdoor
• All CNC machined gimbals with 6 ball bearings, accurate hall sensor and extendable by stick ends
• Inbuilt GPS module
• Inbuilt wireless trainer system
• Inbuilt 6-axis sensors (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator)
• Two types of aluminum panels (matt or texture)
• 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
• Audio speech function (speaker and earphone) (values, alarms, settings, etc)
• Haptic feedback (vibration)
• Full telemetry and real-time data logging
• Antenna detection and SWR warning
• Receiver match
• Newly designed internal RF module IXJT with lower latency and higher stability
• Inbuilt antenna as default, external antenna could be added (for internal RF module)
• External RF module bay
• Safe power switch with integrated strap base
• Two types of trainer ports
• MP3 player
• Built in NiMH batteries with inbuilt charging circuit
• 6 position encoder for easier flight modes switch
• FrSky FrTX operation system installed as default, Open source firmware supported
• SD Card reader
Channel: 16 ch (up to 32ch)
Operating Voltage: 9.6V DC
Operating Temperature: -10~60C
Industrial screen: high resolution color TFT (480x272), readable outdoor
Compatibility: FrSky X series and L series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
SD Card: yes (not provided)
1 x Horus X12S Digital Telemetry Radio System
1 x Padded Travel Case
1 x Charger
1 x Neck strap
SKU (Número de Referencia):
Capacidad ( mAh )
Peso ( g)
- SKU (Número de Referencia):