The H-King range of Glue-N-Go foamboard kits makes for flying fun with a huge range of different planes (and other flying objects). They are easy to assemble, easy to fly and exceptional value!
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 has a classic German World War Two fighter which was highly maneuverable. Try those classy dog fighting maneuverers in this beautifully painted plane.
The Fw 190 is made from 5mm PP foamboard and it has been laser cut for precision assembly and is supplied with carbon fiber reinforcing, metal push rods and a metal motor mount. All it requires is a 2208 to 2216 (1400KV) brushless motor, 20-40A ESC, 8” propeller, 9g servos and 1300 to 2200mAh 3S lipo battery. This is a great scale looking plane.
This fast, maneuverable plane will provide hours of entertainment.
• Kit version - Assembly and install your choice of electronics
• All hardware accessories included in kit
• Requires all electronics (motor, esc, servos, propeller, battery, radio gear)
• Laser cut 5mm PP foamboard with realistic printing
• Stable flyer
• Simple to build, full-color instructions included
• Carbon fiber reinforced
• Scale look with wheels
1 x 2208 – 2212 - 2216 1400KV brushless motor
1 x 20-40A ESC
1 x 1300 - 2200mAh 3S LiPoly battery
1 x 8inch propeller
4 x 9g servos
1 x 4CH or more Radio TX and RX
SKU (Número de Referencia):
Peso ( g)
- SKU (Número de Referencia):