The GEP - Mark 1 is large (210mm) “X” frame specifically designed for FPV racing and freestyle flying. It is made from strong, streamlined 4mm 3K carbon fiber arms that lock together for extra strength. It is all held together with high quality fixed CNC aluminum spacers and 12.9 YFS screws.
The large space 35mm between decks will comfortably fit all your electronics and the kit comes with a power distribution board (PDB) with a BEC (5V (max 3A) and 12V (max 500mA)) to provide power to your Flight Controller, Camera, video transmitter, receiver, etc.
All types of cameras, such as HS1177, HS1190, Swift, Owl Plus and others, can be easily fitted to the drone to give that complete FPV flight.
Just fit your favorite motors, ESCs, FC, etc, hook up your FPV gear and radio transmitter and receiver, take to the air and get racing.
• High strength 3K carbon board to ensure that the frame is strong
• Top thickness by 3 mm, more durable
• Frame arms lock together for greater strength
• A huge 35 mm fuselage space, enough space for all your electronic products
• Use 12.9 YFS screw
• High quality CNC fixed aluminum
• Streamlined fuselage design
• PDB, with a BEC (5/12v output, maximum 3A, maximum 500mA) with XT60 power connector
• Camera angle from 0 to 55 degrees
Arms board thickness: 4mm
Top board thickness: 3mm
Sider board thickness: 2mm
Other board thickness: 1.5mm
Flight Controller: F4/F3 /Naze32/ CC3D
Battery: 3S 1300mAh ~ 5S 1300mAh
Your favorite FPV gear and radio TX / RX
PDB with XT60
SKU (Número de Referencia):
Peso ( g)
- SKU (Número de Referencia):