The HUBOSD8 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 46 x 36 mm size, 4 layered PCB.
The HUBOSD8 is a multifunctional HUB / PDB and integrated 5V / 2A & 12V / 500mA BEC, 140A Current sensor and OSD that has been specifically designed for Mini Quads.
The built-in 12V BEC is a linear regulator that requires no LC Filter, while the integrated STOSD8 is literally plug & play, meaning there are no complicated settings to wade through!
• Super compact multifunction PDB with built in OSD, current sensor & dual BEC
• Manufactured from 2oz copper, 4-layers & 1.6mm PCB.
• 1 x Battery input, 4 x ESC outputs, 2 x 5v BEC outputs, 2 x 12v BEC outputs.
• Camera signal & gnd pads, video transmitter signal & gnd pads
• 1 x serial port (RX, TX, G)
• Designed for RC receivers, flight controllers, OSD's and servos.
5V BEC Output:
Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
Continuous Current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
Short-circuit tolerance: 5 seconds/minute
12V BEC Output:
Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
Continuous Current: 500mA@16V IN, 400mA@20V IN
Short-circuit tolerant: 2 seconds/minute
Continuous Current: 30A per output
Peak Current (10 seconds/minute): 35A per output
Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square spacing, Φ3mm
SKU (Número de Referencia):
Peso ( g)
- SKU (Número de Referencia):