The Holybro Kakute V1.0 F3 flight controller comes with all the features in a small package. The slim lines allow this FC to be stacked easily into the tightest of spaces. It is only 6mm tall. The flight controller has a 32-bit processor with 256kb flash for extra processing speed. The MPU6050 gyro/accelerometer is less susceptible to high-frequency vibrations. And a dedicated boot button makes firmware flashing a breeze.
No more pin headers to get in the way as all wiring is soldered straight to the board to reinforced, recessed, gold-plated solder pads for trouble free soldering.
Input voltage is for 7V to 42V which allows the board to be powered directly from a 6S battery pack. Filtered voltage output of 5V 800mA and 3.3V 150mA to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD. 5v/3.3v RX selectable.
The FC comes with Cleanflight (RACE target) but is Raceflight and Betaflight ready. BLHeli flashing is supported by the hardware.
The Kakute V1.0 FC is the next choice for your racing drone.
• STM32F303CCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
• MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer
• High quality, gold plated PCB
• Micro USB connector for programming
• High Voltage Input, 7 to 42V (up to 6S)
• Cleanflight support (RACE target), Raceflight ready , Beatflight ready
• BLHeli flashing supported by hardware
Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
SKU (Número de Referencia):
Capacidad ( mAh )
Peso ( g)
- SKU (Número de Referencia):