Why let race directors have all the fun? The Personal Touch and Race wand (TNR) avoids dip-switch hell even in the local park!
The TNR wand allows for super easy programming of video transmitters before you launch, eliminating frequency collisions, eliminating the ‘what channel was I on last’ question, and allowing power levels to be modified between flights to adapt to local conditions.
Note that the wand is not required to operate the transmitter. A traditional button + LED user interface may also be used to program channel, band, and power level.
• ImmersionRC's unique 'TNR Wand' an invaluable tool for programming TrampHV Video Transmitters
• The perfect tool for programming at home, or being an integral part of a major race event.
• The wand is capable of reading and writing the frequency, and power level of the Tramp HV Tx without powering up the quad
• Race locking, in conjunction with pit mode eliminate accidental power-on incidents at race events
• Powered by AAA cells
• Includes USB port for future firmware updates
• Easy to use Touch n Race Wand
• Bright OLED display
• Simple easy to use menu system
• Programs TrampHV, and other TNR compatible products
Weight: 60 grams
Power Requirements: 2x AAA Alkaline Batteries
Display: 128 x 64 pixels, 0.96″ Monochrome
Note: that the wand is not required to operate the transmitter. A traditional button + LED user interface may also be used to program channel, band, and power level.
SKU (Número de Referencia):
Peso ( g)
- SKU (Número de Referencia):