AS1424 Music Spectrum Flashing LED DIY Kit
The DIY Music Spectrum Kit is an excellent addition to your audio system and provides a graphical representation of the music being played. It uses a 32-bit high-speed processor to capture every detail of the music and provide a dynamic display. The system is split into twenty-four frequency bands with each band broken into fourteen levels four of which are red.
This is an electronic kit and requires the ability to solder and some electronic knowledge. The electronics are enclosed in a Perspex case. It is powered by a USB cable. Input is by microphone or line input.
What better way to learn about electronics as well as “see” your music.
• Signal acquisition is by MIC (electret microphone) or LIN (line input)
• AGC peripheral audio processing
• Powered by the USB port
• Three kinds of classic mode, single frequency spectrum, spectrum + peak hold, floating point, with power off memory
• Adjustable brightness (5 levels)
• 5 level spectrum adjustable speed, can adjust according to personal preference
• 24 frequency bands, each 14 points, top 4 rows using red LED
Size: 185 x 90 x 12mm
1 x DIY AS1424 Music Spectrum Kit