Turnigy Lipo Tester di tensione 2-8S e bassa tensione cicalino di allarme
Questo controllo delle cellule accetta comodamente anche le batterie più grandi Lipo. La gamma che può essere testato è da 2S a 8S. Quando la tensione scende sotto un determinato livello il segnale acustico e il LED rosso si accende. Premere il tasto per impostare il valore di allarme di tensione o girare allarme. gancio per cintura per tenere a portata di mano.
Una perfetta aggiunta al toolkit di tutti.
• Allarme Changeable bassa tensione
• cicalino di allarme e il suono
• Gancio cintura
Ingresso: 2 - 8S
Tipo di batteria: Lipo / vita / Li-ion
Cellulare di tensione Display Range: 0.5V - 4.5V
Totale Gamma di tensione Display: 3.7 - 36V
Allarme Set Valori: OFF o 2.7 - 3.8V
Bought this to have a LiPo checker handy, but when connecting a battery it beeps ear-piercingly loudly (even with the alarm turned off). I mean smoke alarm loud, designed to be heard from a distance, which shows that it is primarily an on-board voltage monitor/alarm not a portable checker.
There is an easy (non-destructive) solution to this though: pop open the case and put two tiny (5x5x5mm) cubes of receiver foam padding into the two beeper horns. Or any sort of dense sponge. Now just nice quiet beeps with the option to remove the foam in future to use as an on-board monitor/alarm (which isn’t an option if silenced by removing the beepers).
- Excellent portable LiPo voltage tester (when muted with foam)
- Easy to read LED display with tough casing (i.e. no LCD screen which is easily damaged like some testers)
- Shows individual cell voltages
- Can also use as a permanently-mounted on-board voltage monitor/alarm (optionally removing the case)
- Amazing value
- Very loud beeper that beeps on every connection (even when the alarm is set to OFF) - but can be muted with some RX foam in the beeper horns
- Voltage not displayed immediately (takes ~4s to show the overall voltage)
Ideally it would only ever beep on a low cell voltage, and also show the overall voltage first instead of the cell count (which you probably already know).Very useful tool, comes with an instruction sticker.The product works great and is a really handy tool in the field when I get mixed up on which batteries I've used. I don't use the LVI, but the alarm seems quite loud and I can confirm it does work. It looses 1 star because of how careful you need to be when plugging in the balance port. You can insert your connector and displace the prongs of the device over the top of the connector if you are not careful. Not a big deal, but keep an eye on that. Glad I made the purchase.The buzzer is LOUD. I desolder/removed them because they are not needed for my application. It continuously cycles showing you totally pack voltage, plus each cell individually. Pretty good item.