H.King "Volpe del deserto" 1/10 4WD Desert Racer (ARR) è pronto per conquistare la vita all'aria aperta, si può iniziare con il cortile e il tuo lavoro fino al Nord Africa e da lì il mondo. Questo dura poco buggy rc è costruito per colpire nel più duro degli ambienti con un potente motore 3000kv e resistente chassis in alluminio 2,5 millimetri.
Il Desert Fox viene imballato con le caratteristiche che normalmente solo trovare sui alto livello camion di RC, come ad esempio una frizione antisaltellamento che può essere regolato per adattarsi ai diversi livelli di aderenza, ammortizzatori filettati per una facile regolazione, due scosse montare posizioni sulle braccia per la sintonizzazione aggiunto , metallo sigillata marcia diff e un motore potente 3000kV. La radio box sigillato e impermeabile ESC significa che si può eseguire in quasi tutte le condizioni e super soft, scala fuoristrada pneumatici funzionano bene sulla maggior parte delle superfici da piste rocciose a strade asfaltate.
A causa della sua capiente sacco interno e di superfici piane, la volpe del deserto è grande per l'aggiunta di accessori come i LED nei secchi di luce sul roll-bar o un simulatore di suono del motore, si farà anche una grande piattaforma di FPV per roving progetti.
Con questo quasi pronto per eseguire la versione è sufficiente disporre di un adeguato batteria per auto 2S e una radio a 2 canali e si è pronti ad andare.
Il Desert Fox non si assume alcuna prigionieri nella battaglia per la superiorità cortile e farà altri passeggini della sua classe mangiano la polvere per dessert!
• Solo bisogno la propria radio e sarà pronto
• 4WD azionamento dell'albero con il centro frizione antisaltellamento
• shock di riempimento olio regolabile
• gomme di ricambio "reale" incluso
• 5 secchi di luce utilizzabili (LED non incluse)
• Il design della batteria Facilità di accesso
• Telaio in alluminio e la piastra superiore
Lunghezza: 530 millimetri
Larghezza: 290 millimetri
Passo: 325 millimetri
Rapporto di trasmissione: 8,3: 1
Dimensioni dei pneumatici: 95x40mm
Hex Hub Formato: 12mm
Batteria Vassoio Dimensioni: 142x46x24mm (MAX dimensioni della batteria)
Motore: 3650 12.5T 3000kV Trackstar
ESC: 45A Trackstar Brushless ESC con HXT connettore 4 millimetri
sistema radio 2CH
batteria LiPoly 2S 3000 ~ 4000MAH
1. ESC è 3S capace quando si utilizza 13.5T motori o superiore
2. Deve usare grande rapporto di trasmissione finale, quando si usa la batteria 3S Lipo
I've received this car today, and i have to say this is a amazing piece for the money you are paying for it.
the alluminum chassis is strong enough to handle a good beating. i pushed this car allot, and i did break it. luckily it was just the plastic front suspension holder. and almost every replacement part for this car is dirt cheap. this is the perfect offroad car for a budget rc enthousiast.
in the future i'm planning to upgrade the suspension holder to the alluminum ones.
everything else is just amazing on this car!Recieved mine few days ago all the gears rattle like crazy and no support from hobbyking, they request me to send the item back on my own cost , and the shipping cost is same as i would be buying a new item, very bad, not buying again and not recomending this site, i have been buying for years from banggood and aliexpress always with excellent service but here nothingnice desert buggy its based on quanum vanndal but little lager than vandal
it can reach near 50km/h all the things are fine but esc!! the braking act so slow i changed it via p/g card but it just increase braking force not the timing...Just got the Desert Fox last night. Added my receiver and a battery and took it out for its first run. The gears jumped each time I pulled on the throttle, and the throttle response was slow. But that isn't the worst part, the ESC caught fire before I had even ran one battery through the car. I know this is a cheap RC car and you get what you pay for, but catching fire on the first battery is not good. Beware if you are buying this car.nice and solid little kit.
pro's: cheap ready to go easy to set up very good value for the money.
con's: esc lasted less then 1 battery pack before overheating and releasing the magic blue smoke
esc while it worked was sluggish and laggy,
if you do buy it, just swap out the esc before you do anything with this. the esc in it isn’t worth its weight in salt
I just received the Desert Fox today in ARR format.
Great looking machine and seems to be well put together, solid in all respects.
Loaded with a 2s 4000mah Lipo and Hitec TX/RX and had a fun arvo dodging my dog that loves to chase.
All in all for the price I am very impressed, loads of fun, handles the rough terrain and moves fast enough on the 2s.
Couple of niggles;
1. Very bad cogging in slow starts and if you drop the revs near stall. To be expected from a 2 pole sensorless motor. Maybe reprogramming ESC will improve it. Meanwhile dirt chucking spinning starts are the workaround :)
2. User Manual - where is it? The box has a manual but it's little more than a parts list. There's actually no instructions what-so-ever. I'd really like info on maintenance and tuning etc. eg what oil goes in the shocks, how do I oil/grease the diffs etc. etc. I'm new to R/C cars and the vehicle is clearly priced for novices so where's the real owner manual?
All in all very happy so far. Great buy for the pricce. Excellent first truck. If only I can find a user manual.Really nice built and well designed car.
Unfortunately the wheels are of souch poor quality (unbalanced and not correct in shape) that when I am holding the car in the air and throttles up it vibrates extremely.... :-(
When trying ti run it it behaves very strange, almost jumping across the ground....
After two weeks, this is my review based on several runs:
This car really rocks! but i am a beginner in rc-car field (i use to fly tricopters and planes). It goes fast on almost any surface. I would reccomend it to anyone... BUT, this is the check list of operations i had to do on this baby to have it run smoothly. I think part of it is normal maintenance, but just in case:
1. fill the shocks with appropriate oil ASAP
2. add lubricant INSIDE both differential ASAP
3. keep some ball bearings for spare
4. disassemble the slipper clutch and check pads position. Carefully adjust slipper clutch for your needs. Too loose it will disappear soon and too tight it will be totally useless (stock setting =)
5. (OPTIONAL but it's worth) get rid of stock esc/motor combo. Stay on Trackstar if you want cheap and durable electronic, but the 45A esc it's too small. Or you can go for a smaller kv sensored motor.
6. Purchase 5000mAh batteries if you want more runtime, hardcase zippy are a good option.
7. Get rid of stock 4mm banana plugs on esc and motor and solder cables directly. This will avoid overheating on cables/connector, and most of problems on motor.
Got mine on Friday. I have a Turnigy GX3 Tx and several receivers, I bound one up and installed a boscam Vtx and a 1000 tvl camera and using my Fatshark DominatorHD goggles to FPV this thing around the neighborhood. I a giving it a 5 star overall rating because after a half a dozen runs through the water and mud it has been flawless! I got this just for fun when I can't fly FPV, now I have several people interested in starting an off road FPV racing league!!! Could be pretty cool. Check out the maiden FPV drive around the bike trail and through the creek video. https://youtu.be/DZt5yxai6p0I really like this car. It is heavy and strong. It can take a beating.<br/>
It drives and drifts very nicely.<br/>
However! I do not like shocks/springs they need tuning/replacing. The car is too stiff and bouncy with stock setup.<br/>
The biggest problem is electronics. Servo is good but ECS/motor/pinion combo is not up to the job. I did burn ESC and motor on my first run. Got is sorted with HK support, I thank them for that. But seriously, this power system is not powerful enough and pinion is way too big. If you go full throttle for some time it will burn. It is just matter of time.<br/>
I do not understand why they choose to use so weak electronics?<br/>
My best suggestion to HobbyKing: Please release this car as kit. Then we can choose decent electronics and not waste our and your time with RMA. The car itself is good but electronics is really not up to the job.<br/>
My suggestion to everybody who has bought it: Change pinion to Vandal 17T pinion or any other mod0.6 pinion you have at hand that is smaller than 23T. You will loose speed but you might save your electronics from burning.Ordering better power system asap is also a good idea.