Questo flybarless ben lavorata DFC (controllo volo diretto) testa del rotore utilizza cuscinetti radiali di alta qualità, cuscinetti assiali ed è anodizzato in una bella finitura nero / argento. È dotato di un albero di piumaggio duty 4 millimetri pesante ed è compatibile con l'HK-450 / Trex 450 elicotteri.
Questo è il gruppo della testa completa compreso principale testa del rotore w / prese lama, piatto oscillante e albero principale che lo rende un bolt-on di aggiornamento per convertire il vostro formato 450 elicottero di DFC flybarless!
I would like to give this 5 stars but there does not seem to be any QA inspections before these go out my first had a bent main shaft and the main rotor was not straight the second had another bent main shaft, Slapped on a authentic Align shaft and it works great. My advise just order 2 along with some real Main shafts from another site and cross your fingersjust did a few easy hovers and the dfc links are bent already-this is because they have to pull the inner swash around as well as controlling pitch-poor design, avoidThis is a nice DFC head for my HK450 pro but you will good servos - I used TGY 212MG for cyclic and tail and Robird FBL unit with good performance.
My problem now - I cannot find replacement feathering shafts - unusual size - 54mm long 4mm diameter.
HK450 pro are 51mm long and Align are 51 mm long.
Vincethis is a very good product with no binding at all any were just as good if not better than original t-rexThe feathering shaft is too short so when tightening up the feathering shaft screws, I nipped the thrust bearings and damaged them. So had to change them and used an original Align feathering shaft from a 450 Pro, which fixed that problem. Some screws / ball links had threadlock, others not. Some screws / ball links were tightened, others not. So I advice you to: TAKE APART AND CHECK EVERYTHING! Had some trouble with binding after tightening up everything, but ran the head in a drill for 20 minutes with the swash tilted to exercise all links and bearings, and this made it usable. Have only test hovered so far, worked very stable with a 3GX FBL control unit. It's really pointless of HK to deliver this kind of products without proper threadlock and tightening, would be much better to just get all the parts in a bag (maybe it would even be cheaper that way). Recommend this head only for non-beginners that are curious about DFC, because the quality is quite sketchy. Minus point also for the separate retainer ring on the main shaft instead of a main shaft with a proper fixed ridge (Align).Excelente upgrade para mi 450, buena calidad, solida y muy bonito acabado.
Excellent upgrade for my 450, good quality, solid and very nice finish.Have received my 2nd DFC assembly but with this one I noticed bindings on feathering shaft and on 1 control arm.
Disassembled the head and found bearings were assembled the wrong way. After correcting and lubing it was perfect as the first one I received some weeks earlier.
Control arm had little thread lock on one bearing. I have carefully removed it and with little lube it was also perfect.
Usually I check the parts and add my own thread lock and lube to be sure. That is why I do not care much about the wrong assembled bearings and give another 5 crown rating.Excellent quality for a good price.
Perfect alignment, tight but no binding and came with strong dampers. Did not see any problem as others had before. 3x5 crowns productVery happy with it, works perfect on my HK450GT..
Great quality of the head. Easy to adjust the pitch..
Only bad thing to say from my side is that one of the link arm from swash plate was to short so i needed to replace it. My friend also ordered this one and his was perfect right away.. But no big deal, i just replaced the link with longer arm..
All in all very happy with it :)
only 4 crowns cause I have not flown it yet! came in a plane plastic bag, but boxed well!
so far just popped the ball links off servo's, and unscrewed main gear, pulled FB'd set-out, and dropped in the HK FBL head combo!
and pooped on the link's on exsisting ball links on servo's, seemed ok so far!
went too loc-tite everything, and was unable too remove any screws, "I mean any" so these units must be well loc-tited at the factory now!
will be using one of the VBAR clones, set-up went pretty smooth, now just waiting for life too settle back down and no rain!
P.s. there is zero slop in this head! I high hopes for this set-up!