I got this quad on sale- the stock camera was replaced with Eachine 1000 tvl CCD and I mounted the receiver on the dampened plate for now- if you want to mount receiver inside the frame just change the the 25mm stock standoffs to 35mm and you can remove those flimsy side plates by installing 4 more 35mm standoffs- replace the horrible stock antenna with skyzone and reception has improved- quad is very stable and smooth with great power.Over all a rather unsatisfying product.
Looking at the specs you'd think this was going to be a good product, and once you get it out of the box and perform an LOS flight it's got good performance and stability, but it has some flaws.
1) The supplied camera does not work in anything other than bright daylight, the white balance makes it impossible to see in half light.
2) The Video transmitter has terrible break up any more than 100m away.
3) The manual does not give any information on how to update the OSD software or to configure it.
4) The camera mount doubles up for you go-pro runcam etc, which means that if you crash you rip the FPV camera out of the chassis.
5) it's not possible to disassemble without desoldering the connectors to the motors.
6) There is very little room in the chassis, finding a home for your receiver is very hard.
7) The chassis is held together with tiny hex topped self tapping screws, which are very hard to turn and after a couple of removals become very loose.
The price has dropped to £100 from £200, and if I'd have bought it for the full price I'd have been very upset.