La ritrazione digitale servo-less (DSR) è fatta per 30 di dimensioni o più piccoli aeroplani ed ha un naso-ruota sterzante. Esso è composto da nylon e ad alta precisione lavorati in lega che lo rende molto resistente e leggero.
Include controller e le ruote!Specifiche tecniche :Lunghezza totale di filo puntone: 120mm
Diametro del cerchio spumoso: 43mm
Peso Ogni: 37g
Very good product.
nice action speed and very strong.
using in a foam 1,2m wingspam t-27 TUCANO and its working very well.ces trains rentrant sont tout simplement super, je les ai monte sur mon alpha jet 70 mm jet epo avec des roues 7075 alloy shock abosorbing strut set, elles se retractent pas trop vite pour faire plus realiste. A ce prix l je les conseille pour jet 70 voir 90 mmLight,strong,and small for fit in thin profiles, i just installed it in my 64MM T-45, and work perfect,even can support hards landings!!.
I ecommend these systems for those who seek quality, safety and performance.what does it mean it has steerable nose wheel? do i still need to buy another servo to make it steer. or it comes with that?On first inspection, very nice. A little noisy but fairly smooth. However there are a few small issues that became apparent:
1) The mounting lugs have a 1.5mm hole, presumably for a 1mm screw, now I don't know about you but 1mm screws are a bit rare in my screw box. Also retracts generally have a rough life and if these are rated for up to a 1.8kg (4lb) plane then that weight is a lot to hold back with 4x1mm screws!
2) These mounting lugs are VERY close to the edge of the unit's side and when mounted there's very little material underneath that can be utilized by the mounting screws, I tried balsa but it just pulled out, one MUST use something stronger like 2mm plywood.
3) The wheel holes do not fit the axles! They must be drilled out to 2.5mm.
4) The wheel collar & leg grub screws need a 1.2mm Allen key, not supplied!?!
5) After my 4th landing one of the main gear units stopped working - completely dead. I removed the tiny cover to the motor and found that the black wire has come off, soldered it back on and voil, it worked again. But it should have never come off in the first place?
Otherwise nice units, as long as you're aware of the above you'll enjoy them. 4 stars.
I used this on my 90 mm EDF Mirage sold oat Hobbycity. All up weight of the mirage with a 6S battery was 1.9 Kg . I shortenned the wire struts by 2 cm (Too tall for this warbird otherwise too much stress on the landing gear and may flip when turning) . Landing Smoothly is no problem . A slightly tough landing and all the Build in Struts (hardenend steel parts) bent On the 6th Landing two of the landing gears broke off . So, Its OK for smooth landing only. Cannot tolerate tough landings till a tougher version comes out.Product does NOT come as a complete and has a few traps for first timers.
1. The retract body is designed to be installed one way only! given this If you wish to install the wheel's into the wing and have them lie-flat you will need 2 x R30305 90 Degree rotating metal leg's, (or a big hole in your wing:-)
2. Regardless the retracts WILL NOT WORK unless you have one (1) male to male servo extention lead to power the control box.Ok. I bought a set of these gear based on the photos. Needless to say I was skeptical...till they arrived! They are low profile compared to other electric retracts of their class/size...and they are strong! i mounted them in a Hobby People "Squall" and do they perform! Very lightweight and had no affect on performance when retracted. Solid landings! They have made my squall my "everyday" ship. Got another set to mount in my EFlight F-86!Fr den Preis ein sehr gutes Fahrwerk. Habe Dies in meiner Habu verbaut und bin eigentlich sehr zufrieden. Im weiteren ist dieses Fahrwerk sehr robust und eine echte Alternative zu einem pneumatischen Schlauchsalat.
Zu bemngeln ist lediglich, dass seitlich etwas spiel vorhanden ist und die Raeder nicht 100%ig synchron ein-/ausgefahrenwerden.
Ansonsten ergibt sich durch das langsame Einziehen ein ziemlich Realistischer Anblick.muy buen producto, sobre todo por la rigidez y regulacion independiente de cada pata.