Orange RX OpenLRSng 433MHz TX Module and Receiver Combo w/Bluetooth
The all new Orange OpenLRSng is an open source transmitter module and receiver combo pack that can be programmed to use your choice of protocol and any channel in the 433MHz range. It is a fully user-customizable RF transmitter system that can even be programmed to utilize additional features such as telemetry, operative remote control via stics (cPPM ready) and mission control.
The module is designed for using with APM flight control software and is equipped with Bluetooth technology so the user can connect it to a tablet, smartphone or PC. All telemetry data, mission planning and flight modes will be available in APM Mission Planner on PC or Droid Planner or similar app's for Android devices. Thanks to the bluetooth function, no additional leads are required to setup / program the transmitter module.
The Orange OpenLRSng is an extremely versatile system and is perfect for custom projects,
It utilizes a 1000mW RFM22B RF unit and Atmega328 processor with Arduino Bootloader
allowing you to upload pre-written codes or write your own to suit your transmitter needs.
The default code utilizes 3 channel frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. If you would like to use a different protocol, you can write your own hopping codes or simply download one of the many pre-written OpenLRS code sets already available.
• 3.3v FTDI support for easy programming
• Bluetooth for telemetry, mission control and mode change
• 16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader.
• U.F.L connector between PCB and antenna
• Audible warning buzzer
• RFM22B transceiver unit including Si4432 chip with configurable 0-1000mW output
• Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for improved range
• Frequency hopping spread spectrum capability (FHSS)
• MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
• Configurable duty cycle
• Supports for LBT and AFA
• Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
• Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
• Open source firmware
• AT commands for radio configuration
• RT commands for remote radio configuration
• Adaptive flow control when used with APM
• Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring a SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller
Compatibility: 5-pin JR compatible module-based transmitters
Voltage input: 6.8 ~ 12VDC
Power: TX module – 500mW, Receiver - 1000mW
Receiver Sensitivity: 117 dBm
Range: Full range system
Transmitting power: Up to 20dBm (500mW)
Air Data Rates: up to 250kbps
Range: 1 mile with supplied antennas (approx)
Note: Not suitable for 5V serial / AVRISP adapters.