Copy and Share the Below URL
The all new Orange OpenLRSng is an open source receiver that can be programmed to use your choice of protocol and any channel in the 915MHz range. It is a fully user-customizable RF receiver that can even be programmed to utilize additional features such as telemetry, operative remote control via stics (cPPM ready) and mission control.
The receiver is designed for using with APM flight control software and is equipped with Bluetooth technology so the user can connect it to a tablet, smartphone or PC. All telemetry data, mission planning and flight modes will be available in APM Mission Planner on PC or Droid Planner or similar app's for Android devices.
The Orange OpenLRSng is an extremely versatile system and is perfect for custom projects,
It utilizes a 1000mW RFM22B RF unit and Atmega328 processor with Arduino Bootloader
allowing you to upload pre-written codes or write your own to suit your transmitter needs.
The default code utilizes 3 channel frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. If you would like to use a different protocol, you can write your own hopping codes or simply download one of the many pre-written OpenLRS code sets already available.
• Long Range receiver system
• Receiver sensitivity to -117 dBm
• Transparent serial link
• Air data rates up to 250kbps
• Range of approximately 1 mile with supplied antennas
• Demonstrated range of several kilometres with a small Omni antenna
• Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even greater range
• MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
• Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
• Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
• Support for LBT and AFA
• Configurable duty cycle
• Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
• Open source firmware
• AT commands for radio configuration
• RT commands for remote radio configuration
• Adaptive flow control when used with APM
• Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring a SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader.
SMA female antenna connector
cPPM output for direct control
RSSI input for measure the signal strength
UART port for telemetry and mission control
RFM22B transceiver unit including Si4432 chip with configurable 0-1000mW output
Orange OpenLRSng receiver
Antenna 915MHz x 1
Cables to connect receiver to APM x 2
Please see the related items for compatible LRS transmitter module
Capacità ( mAh ) -
Packaging Width 10.00