The QuicRun WP 1625 is specially designed for beginners and intermediate modelers. This ESC features auto throttle calibration and parameter setting via jumper style caps making this brushed ESC super easy to use and perfect for the beginner. This ESC is designed for 1/16th, 1/18th scale touring cars, buggies and trucks.
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN WP-1625 Brushed to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the QUICRUN WP-1625 Brushed to be used in all weather conditions making this ESC the perfect for racing.
• Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all-weather condition races
• Small size with built-in capacitor module
• Great current endurance capability
• Built-in BEC output capacity
• Automatic throttle range calibration
• Easy to set the ESC parameters with jumpers
• Multiple protections modes Low voltage cut-off protection for battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection
Fwd Continuous / Peak Current: 25A/100A
Rev Continuous / Peak Current: 25A/100A
Voltage Range: 2-3S Lipo, 5-9 NiMH
Cars Applicable: 1/18 &1/16: Touring Car, Buggy, Truck, Truggy
Motor Limit - 2S Lipo or 6 NiMH: 280, 370 or 380 Size Motor: RPM<30000 @7.2V
3S LiPoly or 9 NiMH: 280, 370 or 380 Size Motor: RPM<20000 @7.2V
Resistance: Fwd 0.003Ω, Rev 0.003Ω
BEC Output: 1A / 6V (Linear Mode)
Dimension / Weight: 34 x 24 x 14mm / 23.5g
Running Modes: Forward / reverse / brake
Capacità ( mAh )