B15e refrigerated freight cars were based of the earlier Chinese B6 type ice-cars. Designed to run on standard gauge line, the B15e transported boxed perishable goods in the harshest of conditions. More than 1900 B15E cars were built with some still in use today.
Our B15e is well finished with great attention to detail. From miniature chains, metal hand rails and etched metal end steps, the B15e are sure to please.
• Ready-to-run HO Scale
• Plastic (ABS) body
• Scale 36 Inch metal disc wheels
• Scale size knuckle couplers
• Highly detailed under-frame
• Separately applied metal parts
• Factory painted and decorated
• 18" Recommended minimum radius
• Will operate on code 70, 83 & 100 rail
• Metal etched end steps
• Draw-bars included with all packs