The DYS ELF Micro Brushless Drone is built for people that love FPV racing. The ELF is small (83mm) and easy to use in both indoor and outdoor conditions. It also has LEDs for night flying. It will have you racing in no time.
There is power to burn with BE1102-10000KV brushless motors running 1735 5-blade propellers. The F3 Flight controller runs Betaflight firmware allowing you to tweak the setting to get optimum performance. The ELF comes with a receiver compatible with FrSky transmitters so you can go as soon as you bind to your transmitter.
The built-in 800TVL 170-degree FOV PAL/NTSC camera is coupled with a 5.8GHz 40 channel 25~200mW video transmitter will provide outstanding FPV vision to your FPV goggle or base station monitor.
Just charge the provided 600mAh Lipo battery with the supplied charger and get buzzing about your favorite parks.
• Carbon Fiber frame with plastic cover and propeller guards
• Highly integrated PCB consists of F3 flight controller, 4-in-1 BLHeli - S F10A DShot ESC, and buzzer
• BE1102 10000KV brushless motor + 1735 five-blade propeller
• 800TVL HD 170-degree FOV camera, excellent for FPV flying
• 5.8GhZ 40CH 25mW / 200mW Video Transmitter, 3dBi whip antenna
• Betaflight firmware, easy config for flight controller
• D8R receiver protocol, compatible with FrSky transmitters (including X9D, Taranis, etc)
• LEDs for night viewing
Weight: 80g (with battery)
Flight Controller: F3
ESC: 4in1 BLHeli_S Dshot F10A
Propellers: Micro 5-blade (1735)
Camera: 800TVL 1.8mm 170 deg PAL/NTSC Auto
VTX: 5.8GHz 40ch 25~200mW
VTX distance: 300m
Lipo: 2S 7.4V 25C 600mAh
Lipo size: 45x25x15mm
Flight time: Around 6 mins
1 x Drone (Battery Included)
4 x Spare Propellers
1 x Balance Charger
1 x Power Adapter (US Plug and EU Plug)
1 x Manual