The H-King range of Glue-N-Go foamboard kits makes for flying fun with a huge range of different planes (and other flying objects). They are easy to assemble, easy to fly and exceptional value!
If you prefer flying off snow or water than the Arctic Cat Water Plane is an easy to build plane for you. This great looking plane has a large wing area making it a very stable flier with the ability to glide in for an easy landing.
The Arctic Cat is made from foamboard and it has been laser cut for precision assembly and is supplied with carbon fiber reinforcing, metal push rods and a plastic motor mount. All it requires is a 2212 to 2216 (2200 to 2400KV) brushless motor, 40A ESC, 6” propeller, 9g servos and 1800 to 2200mAh 3S lipo battery. This is a great scale looking plane.
You’ll have heaps of fun flying off snow or water (or even grass) with this unique plane.
• Kit version - Assembly and install your choice of electronics
• All hardware accessories included in kit
• Requires all electronics (motor, esc, servos, propeller, battery, radio gear)
• 5mm laser cut foamboard with realistic printing
• Stable flyer
• Simple to build, full-color instructions included
• Carbon fiber reinforced
1 x 2212 - 2216 2200KV – 2400KV brushless motor
1 x 40A ESC
1 x 1800 - 2200mAh 3S LiPoly battery
1 x 6inch propeller
3 x 9g servos
1 x 4CH or more Radio TX and RX
Capaciteit ( mAh )
Gewicht ( g)