O Hobbyking extra 260 é um verdadeiro artista 3D. Este modelo é fácil de montar e terá que fazer cutelos em seu campo local dentro de uma hora e meia de abrir a caixa!Bem como todos os do servo, motor e ESC ser pré-instalado, este modelo precisa inteligentemente não cola em tudo para montar, o leme horizontal e direção tailwheel estão ligados por 2 parafusos, a ala 1pc simplesmente parafusos na sob o dossel magnético. Feita a partir de EPO super resistente, decalques são pré-aplicada, sub-transporte é liga resistente com polainas de plástico pré-embutidos e é outro parafuso no item. A escotilha Lipoly é no nariz para a mudança rápida de pilhas.Uma combinação de voando baixo-peso, superfícies de controle grandes e muita potência do motor brushless pré-equipada girando um grande prop SF significa um grande intérprete em qualquer velocidade. O Hobbyking extra 260, enquanto ideal para o passageiro 3D em taxas elevadas, também é um fácil de voar modelo, uma vez configurado em taxas baixas, tornando-se uma boa escolha para o esporte e piloto intermediário olhando para voar algumas acrobacias de menos extremas.especificações:Envergadura: 1000 milímetrosComprimento: 960 milímetros
Voar Peso: 850g
Motor: 2830 1250kv motor brushless outrunner
ESC: 30A w / BEC
Servo: 9g x 44 Channel (acelerador, aileron, elevador, leme)C de G: 75 milímetros ~ 80 milímetros de pontainclui:Y-LeadferragensProp & Spinnerexige:Seu próprio 4 ~ 6 Canal TX / RX2200mAh 2 ~ 3s 7,4 ~ bateria 11.1v Lipoly (Prop até 9x5 "por 3s)
Características do Produto
Peso ( g )
Good air-frame but poor electronics. A plane is only as good as the electronics in the plane so that is the reason for the low quality rating. Due to all the poor reviews on the electronics in the plane, I replaced all the electronics with better quality electronics and this plane performs outstanding. So much fun, I will buy another one if the plane ever needs to be replaced. It would be better if it was offered as a kit style for less money so you could pick your electronics Anyway, one of my favorites with the better electronics.Bought this plane to fly a first 3d plane and was planing to fly stock. First thing after building the plane which didnt take long was the ESC burnt out in the first five mins. i bought a new one dualsky 40amp got it a week later tried it again and the motor burnt out in first five mins. Then i bought a new motor that was suggested in this forum emax bl 2220/07. The rear wheel is to weak and puts to much pressure on the flimsy rudder so i fixed it solid with epoxy just forward of the rudder and its solid now, but it want taxi now, does not worry me. Tighten all the screws on the clevises they come loose. Maiden flight in 2 weeks will post another review then. Basically your buying a foam plane. Now go out and buy a new motor and esc. I'll rate it once i fly it.I bought this plane. Set it up with stock components. After 5mins the motor burnt out mid flight and i almost crashed the plane as a result. The stock prop they give you with this plane is too big for this stock motor. I was running a 3cell 1600mah lipo. I have been in contact with hobbyking to get them to replace the motor. Sent them several pictures and even a video and they refuse to do anything about it. It has been over a month now. F & ^ K YOU hobbyking!!! Dont buy this plane. The motor will fail within 5mins. You have been warned!I bought this plane. Set it up with stock components. After 5mins the motor burnt out mid flight and i almost crashed the plane as a result. The stock prop they give you with this plane is too big for this stock motor. I was running a 3cell 1600mah lipo. I have been in contact with hobbyking to get them to replace the motor. Sent them several pictures and even a video and they refuse to do anything about it. It has been over a month now. F & ^ K YOU hobbyking!!! Dont buy this plane. The motor will fail within 5mins. You have been warned!OK firstly heres a thread for this aircraft, check it out, take the advice and you'll have heaps of fun with this plane. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1427184
Firstly my summary: this aircraft is worth the money for the airframe alone, great quality. When set up correctly it is one of the most responsive aircraft I have seen or flown, does all the tricks and then some. Looks great too. The drawback is the stock electronics installed, they do the job but don't match the quality of the airframe.
- Stock motor is over propped, if you run as it the motor will send out a whiff of white smoke and say bye bye. get a smaller prop check the thread for details.
- Landing gear is useless, made of soft aluminium bends when landing on smooth surface, some people have used reinfoced landing gear which causes other issues. If landing on grass surfaces remove the LG and make it a belly lander,
- Structural weak point behind firewall and start of wing root. If using strengthened LG will cause it to crack or break, easily repaired. I'm belly landing and have a small crack, I've reinforced mine with clear packing tape.
- Supplied servos are OK but I've swapped mine out. (if you are replacing the rudder and elevator servos you can put longer arms on them and move them more into the centre for improved throws.
- As with most HK planes, clevices are of poor qualAirframe is great. Landing gear is garbage. Ripped out on a super soft landing. Speed controller fried on 2nd flight. After reading a bit more it looks like it was way over propped out of the box. HK went back and modified the description on the page to "prop down". This of course after the magic smoke came out of my ESC.Arrived within 3 days of placing order from NSW warehouse. Plane finish is great however it does have it's issues: The undercarriage is useless and needs replacing with something much stronger. With the supplied prop my motor and speedy burn't out within seconds on the first flight. The plane is very tail heavy and needs weight added to the nose. The battery hatch has nothing to secure to. The front of the plane is very fragile and the wings need to be epoxied to the fuselage to strengthen the front of the plane. Having said that when I
changed my motor to a 28-30 1500kV, 40 Amp speedy and an 8x8 prop the plane flew very well. Not for beginners but with some modifications it can be turned into a good flyer.Let me start by qualifying my 3 star rating. It's 5 stars for flight characteristics and 1 star for everything but the foam. I'll start at the front. The motor is too underpowered for the supplied prop, above half throttle it starts to smoke. I've installed an Emax BL2220/07, which fits right in with just a small amount of front cowl to be removed. The front cowl came loose in flight and was chewed up by the prop. The battery cover needs to be secured properly or you'll loose it. The motor cut out in flight so I guess I'll change the ESC. The undercarriage is woefully weak and not secured well enough even for a light landing. The wing servos were not secured and the pushrod clevis' are hopeless. The foam is great and it flies beautifully.This is a great plane. Easy to put together and no glue required. Flew nicely on maiden flight and trimmed easily. My first landing was controlled and gentle but the under carriage bent and then fell off on the second soft landing. The under carriage needs to be strengthened.
My original prop was a 1047 SF however this drew 31 amps on the speedie and it was getting hot after each flight. I changed the prop to an APC 8x8 and now are drawing 25 amps maximum which is fine for the 30 am ESC. I would recommend this plane at this stage. Lets see how long it lasts.Flies great!no bad character.power system needs improvement.broke my landing gear and motor mount is uprooted-needs reinforcement.Overall good plane.
Somente usuários registrados podem fazer o upload de arquivos. Por favor Registre-se para que você possa começar a ajudar seus colegas de hobby hoje ainda!