O olho Sky é um grande plug and voar planador projetado para o piloto FPV que está procurando todos os benefícios de um modelo maior, que também é rápido para entrar no ar e não vai quebrar o banco!
Não se engane, o Olho Sky é uma pessoa importante! Dito isto, também é muito prático e possui um plug 2pc na asa e enorme dossel magnético para fácil câmera e acesso Lipo. Sendo um plug and modelo voar, o Olho Sky é realmente rápido de montar, o serviço pesado de mini servo estão todos pré-instalado, como é o poderoso brushless 35 milímetros out-corredor do motor e ESC, na verdade, a criação de sua câmera no transparente fornecido cúpula de câmera vai ser o trabalho mais longa da construção!
Como diz o velho ditado, quanto maior eles forem, melhor que voar e com uma extensão de 2 metros, o Olho Sky fornece uma alta elevação, estável e praticamente un-stallable câmera & plataforma FPV graças à sua área de asa generosa e pré eficaz abas instaladas. O poderoso outrunner brushless e 8 "prop combinação oferecem uma taxa de subida excelente enquanto o efetivamente dimensionado quatro superfícies de controle de canal oferecem controle absoluto em todas as velocidades. Este modelo fantástica oferece uma divertida e fácil de voar planador e FPV plataforma / câmera de uma forma simples e rápida para construir formato que é totalmente disponível e perfeito para pilotos de cada habilidade, o olho Sky oferece algo único e familiar rolado em um grande pacote caro!
• Construção EPO resistente
• Plug and Format Fly, basta adicionar uma bateria e Reciever!
• Tamanho Grande Ideal para Flying Estável em uma variedade de condições climáticas
• Único Nose Mounted Camera transparente Dome
• Roda Landing pré-instalado
• Flaps pré-instalado
• Canopy Magnetic Grande
• Plug In 2pc Asa para transporte fácil
• 35 milímetros poderoso Brushless Outrunner
• Capacidade de Carga Grande
• Tubo de asa Grande CF
Envergadura: 2,000 milímetro
Comprimento: 1100 milímetros
Área Wing: 46.3dm2
Asa Loading: 29.2g / dm2
Servo: 6 x Mini 17g
ESC: 30A w / BEC
Motor: 3536 Brushless Outrunner 900KV
Todas as instruções de hardware e incluído
Sua própria 6 Canal TX / RX
2200mAh 3s Lipoly da bateria (min)
Glue espuma ou CA / Kicker
Características do Produto
Peso ( g )
Motorsize ( diam -ou- cc)
SaleWeight ( g )
Frame / PNF / RTF (mm)
IC / 2: Elec:
I purchased the product from HK and got it about 1 week later (EU-Warehouse). Unfortunately the motor mount is totally screwed up. Its super skewed so that i dont even need to put the whole plane together. I Dont know who checks the products before shipping...The plane itself looks good, much space to play around. Just need a fitting motor mount. Hope HK will care about its customers.
Very good plane specially for FPV. Easy to takeoff, fly and land. Stable and glides well without power. Lots of room for gear and batteries, carries weight very well. Stock setup seems to be good and pretty fast too, almost 100km/h. Recommended CG is good.
Stock Sky Eye
Turnigy TGY-i10 RX(and TX)
Skyzone 200mw video tx
Arkbird autopilot with GPS
Turnigy nano-tech 3000mah 25-50C (Upgrading to 5200mah EASELY!)
Sony 1/3 inch CCD cam for Arkbird
Turnigy Actioncam or Hobbyking Wing cam or both for HD video
received my Sky eye last week. put my dragonlink and 1.3 gear with dosd in it and it flies great. it's like a larger bixler or floater jet. I read some negative reviews before buying this, people complaining about tip stalls and such, but I can tell you it handles very tame, lands smoothly (especially with flaps deployed about 30 degrees), and has tons of rooms for gear/batteries. I picked this plane because it is inexpensive for a PNF plane and is very large. I highly recommend it. the esc and servos have held up great. it's awesome, you won't find a better deal for an fpv plane this size. why spend hundreds of dollars for a similar sized plane which isn't ready to fly and still requires electronics? I flew this 5.5 miles away (11 round trip) on a 5000 mah battery with only 2800 consumed by the time I landed.This is my first plane and I'm really not deceive by it. I did a lot of hard landing with it and it still fly perfectly (with of course much more glue and tape:-P)
I really recommend this plane for FPV platform. Yes the dome will get scratch but I prefer that to my camera! Some people have complaint about sun glare on the dome, but it didn't affect me at all. I've replace the motor with a turnigy sk3 3536 1200kv (had to modify the mount) and put a bigger 9x7 prop. Fly like a charm! For bigger prop and motor, there is an aluminium mount available online.
My complete setup is:
- turnigy 9x transmitter with Frsky XJT and L9R rx
- arkbird autopilot OSD
- vtx: ts58500, vrx: T832 with spironet antenna (I also use an helical 7 turn)
- quanum V2 goggle
- camera: sony effio-v and mobius for recording (mount on canopy)Maiden fpv today. I dont think my 2200mah was heavy enough, she drifted all over the place even though the balance was well forward. It has plenty of power to fly well it doesnt need more, but it would be nice to have extra torque to pull out before the trees, if you glide past your runway. It glides really very well, and approach must be low as you can or it will overshoot. Although i havent tried flaps yet, i bet thats why this model has flaps, to get it down sooner.Easy to put together, with a little reading online for best practices. I recommend getting some 20 or 30cm servo extensions so you can get the wings on more easily. I just leave the extensions plugged into my receiver/controller and connect the aileron/flap servos from the sides instead of fishing around inside like it's a ship in a bottle. Added some small bits of velcro to the inside of the wings where they meet, it's a tight fit, but I like it extra secure. As others have mentioned, one of my canopy magnets was loose, a bit of glue and it was all good. Huge bay for equipment, but the wood mount for the camera should be removable. I can do it, but it's going to leave a mark. I want to move it back a little so I can fit the gopro with a servo for left/right action. Just waiting for the right weather to take her on her maiden flight now.I am very satisfied by this plane for a FPV function . It is easy to flight with a high payload .
Thank you Hobbyking .Unter der Haube platz genug fr FPV, Kamera, Sender, BEC fr die Stromversorgung mit kleinem Akku, Telemetrie und den Hauptakku, bei mir 2 x 2200mAh 3S(parallel)
Im Flug sehr stabil, Anfnger tauglich
super flieger mit sehr viel platz im rumpf fr das gesamte fpv, fliege mit dem original Setup mit 4400mah 3s (2x 2200mah Parallel) reicht fr eine stunde in der luft zwischen durch als segler, bin am berlegen ein klapp Propeller einzubauen fr weniger Luftwiderstand im segel betrieb, mit original Propeller zieht der Motor 23,3A und gibt 266W her, etwas zu bemngeln gibt's auch noch und zwar die steckung der Tragflchenhelften, besser lsung wnschenswert sonst Daumen hochNice Plane for that price. Flies very stable and smooth. The plane can fly pretty fast (about 45 mph) with flaps up and can even fly very slow (about 15-20 mph) with Flaps fully down. You will need a big Batterypac to get correct CG. My Setup has a FY-41AP, a FatShark 700TVL and ma Mobius Cam in the front of the fuselage I still need at last 3500mAh (3S) to get correct CG. I use 6000mAh 3S and get flighttimes about 45min. (Cruising). The Motor Setup pulls 6 Amps while cruising and max 21Amps. The Motor is powerful enough to pull the Plane 70 degree straight up. Thats more than enough for FPV purpose. The Servos are strong enough but no high Quality. Just the Dome is a bit reflective but nothing to worry about - the plane even flies stable and smootth without the dome
Overall: I can highly recommend this nice plane for FPV
Somente usuários registrados podem fazer o upload de arquivos. Por favor Registre-se para que você possa começar a ajudar seus colegas de hobby hoje ainda!Customer files
sky eye download now [273kb] s1 download now [1145kb] s2 download now [1019kb] No File Name download now [2145kb] No File Name download now [2401kb] SkyEye manual 2 download now [2401kb] No File Name download now [200kb] No File Name download now [230kb] No File Name download now [97kb] No File Name download now [97kb] No File Name download now [185kb] P_20171118_184740_1_p.jpg download now [974.46Kb] servo download now [855.73Kb]