NinjaFlex flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials.
Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.
NinjaFlex is the perfect filament for making, seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications.
Please note that NijaFlex will not work well in printers that have the extruder motor positioned away from the heating block, such as the Mini Fabrikators, as it will tend to kink in the Bowden tube, however it works very well with printers that have the extruder motor mounted directly above the heating block such as the M180 and the M150.
• Truly flexible, 85A shore hardness (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
• 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
• Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
• Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
• Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
• Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
• Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
• Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue or tape
• REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
Shore Hardness: 85A
Melting Point: 216C (420F)
Pack Contents: 0.5kg
Printer Temperature: 225 - 235°C
Print Bed Temperature: Ambient - 40°C
Print Bed Preparation: Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed
Printer Speed: 30 mm/s
Cooling Fans: On if available
Características do Produto
Peso ( g )
Somente usuários registrados podem fazer o upload de arquivos. Por favor Registre-se para que você possa começar a ajudar seus colegas de hobby hoje ainda!