The NX17 flat cars were introduced in the late 1980's as an improvement on the N17 class. The N17 flat car was modified with container mounts to address massive increases in container shipments around the 1980's. The N in NX17K refers to 'pingche' (flat car), 'X' refers to 'Xiang' (container), 'K' refers to 'kuai' (fast) and relates to the bogie types used which are rated to 120kph.
Our NX17 flat cars are beautifully finished with metal etched parts and fine metal details.
• HO 1:87th Scale
• Plastic (ABS) body
• Metal disc wheels
• Scale size metal knuckle couplers
• Highly detailed underframe
• Separately applied metal parts
• Metal etch end steps
• Metal handrails
• Highly detailed bogies with bogie printing
• Scale brake equipment
• Factory painted & decorated
• 18" Recommended minimum radius
• Will operate on code 70, 83 & 100 rail
Características do Produto
Peso ( g )
Somente usuários registrados podem fazer o upload de arquivos. Por favor Registre-se para que você possa começar a ajudar seus colegas de hobby hoje ainda!