Turnigy® dlux ESCs are reknown for their quality and performance, so much so that this lightweight and highly versatile ESC can handle up to 8s and an extra 10A burst current with complete peace of mind. They also have a huge S-BEC capability of 6A continuous and an 8A burst current and the S-BEC is switchable from 6V to 7.4V.
These are the new generation of sensorless speed controllers with the latest software design and suitable for ALL types of brushless motors. They have extensive programming and data logging features and also offer a versatility of applications rarely seen in an ESC of this rating. All Turnigy dlux ESCs can be programmed via a programing card or by transmitter, clear and easy to understand instructions are included.
Features of the data logging are viewable when used with Turnigy dlux programming box:
Data logging display readouts:
Motor Run Time
Power on Time
Motor Pole Number
Max Motor RPM
• Extremely low internal resistance
• Will handle up to 8S
• Switchable voltage S-BEC 6~7.4V
• Powerful 6A switching BEC with 8A burst
• Mk2 version with new software design
• Very low operation temperature
• Over temperature protection
• Programming options.
• Soft start
• LV Cut off parameters (ignore, reduce power, stop motor)
• LV Cut off parameters (2.5~3.5V in 0.1V increments)
• Timing parameters (auto, medium, high)
• Factory restore setting to defaults
• Active RPM Control: On/Off and governor mode
• Battery: LiPo auto detect
• Low Voltage: Powers down motor at 3.2V
Max Cont. Current: 80A
Max Burst Current: 90A
S-BEC Current: 6A with 8A burst
S-BEC Voltage: 6~7.4V switchable
Programmable: Yes, with transmitter or program box (program box sold seperately)
Dimensions: 93 x 37 x 21.7mm
Motor Plug: Female 3.5mm bullet connector
Rx Plug: Std JR type connector
Battery Plug: None
Note: Programming box available, see related products.
Características do Produto
Peso ( g )
Somente usuários registrados podem fazer o upload de arquivos. Por favor Registre-se para que você possa começar a ajudar seus colegas de hobby hoje ainda!